Discounts????

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
I have a question? I have been reading some of those unoffical disney books and reading the boards. My question is, How do you find out how to get those extra discounts. I have read there are discounts for people who work for the federal goverment and teachers. There were a bunch more also. My boyfriends mother works for the federal goverment and he works for the state. So how do i go about finding out if they get these discounts. I am sure that other people would like to know this also.

The only discounts I know about for teachers and government employees are for rooms at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts. These resorts are not owned by Disney but are on Disney property.

Active and retired military personnel and DoD civilian employees are also eligible for discounts on rooms at Shades of Green and discounted park passes.

Thank you. I thought i read that there was a discount on the hoppers as well. I wish i could find where i read this. But i am still looking. There was a discount for about 25 dollars a ticket.

Hi!
I usually am one of people talking about the $25 discount for governement employees. Where does your boyfriend's mom work? my exchange shop offers the tickets at a discount.

Good Luck!
Melissa

Last edited:
aero99

How about people who work for the post office? That is federal goverment. I work in the offices there and my husband works for the city, doing computers. Does that give any discounts? :)

I am not sure how the postal service works. Do you guys have something like an exchange shop (a place that used to give out the Magic Kingdom cards)? Email me if you have more questions.

:)

Last edited:
i will ask tomorrow at work. I have never heard of it before. I know the post office is federal goverment , but they are also independent. So i don't know if it counts. If i can get 25 dollars off i am going to go for it.

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter