Discounts

Disney*All-Stars*

Proud Military Mom!
We have the AP, DC and DVC membership and are American Express card holders. It seems like they all have the same basic discounts. The DC website clearly posts current discounts which are good for a while. You don't know what the discounts will be with DVC until the beginning of the upcoming month from what I was told at the DVC (Can anyone tell me more on this?). The AP discounts change on the 1st of the year. Last year they offered better discounts. Found out they didn't offer "free kid's meal" any longer when we returned in May and got the 2001 AP card "sleeve". The best deal is the AmEx card (15% off merchandise at DTD) if staying in Disney. I guess it's good to have them all. Don't know why Disney had to start making money from Club members. I could honestly do without the magazine if I could save another $15.00 for the cost of the subscription. We did save plenty already though.

Grosvenor has 25% off character breakfast (DC offer) and was told it was regularly $10.00 for adult and $6/7.00 for child. Can anyone comment on this resort breakfast and the very inexpensive price?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter