Discovery Cove-photo package and spectator questions

jennygirlmt

Mouseketeer
I tried browsing through but haven't seen these answered.

My whole family is going to Dolphin Cove, my two youngest are under 6. Can I still watch my 8 year old and husband swim with the dolphins? Or are the secluded and I would be unable to watch.

Also, the whole group of 9 is my family. Would we need a photo package per person? Or would one package work for the whole group? And if I'm allowed to watch, would I then be allowed to take photos?

Thank you!

Sure, there are 3 "bays" where usually 2 groups of 10 people do their dolphin experience. You walk into the bay from a beach area, where non-participants can watch and take photos/video.

I'm not sure about the photo package for a large group. It's definitely not per person though..

Yes, you are allowed to watch and take your own photos. And your family should be able to get just one photo package. Have fun!

Thank you! Last night I did finally see mention of watching on the beach but couldn't figure out the photos. Thanks for the answers! Still in shock at the pricing but excited for this adventure with everyone!

Yes, you are allowed to watch and take your own photos. And your family should be able to get just one photo package. Have fun!

Have enjoyed DC many times over the years, usually bought the photo package. This year on two separate trips I treated one of my adult DS & then my DiL/GD to Dolphin swim.

With my son, I was able to easily take his pics. He was in the first lagoon, facing me while i was out on the jetty snapping away. They had 2 groups going at the same time in there.

A different story with the gals. They way they were positioned i couldn’t get a good shot from either side of the lagoon. They were giggling at me running back & forth :). The best ones were profile vs straight on type shot. An issue when they were kissing the dolphin. Thankfully, we were able to get the pro’s pics.

Just tossing it out there that this can happen. Even if you’re not planning on purchasing the package might want to bring a Credit card jik.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter