Discovery Science Center

wejustcantwait

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to Discovery Science Center? I would like to take my kids to a museum but, dont want an old run down one either? Thanks

There is a reciprical arrangement with the Franklin Institute of Philadlephia, too, so that if you have a membership to one, you can visit the other for free. I'm looking forward to checking this out on our trip in a couple of months!

Most science museum memberships are part of a program that allows entry to other museums throughout the US for free.
More info here
http://www.astc.org/members/passlist_about.htm

I joined Science Museum of MN thru a special program at a discounted price (aimed at people with low income --can enroll if on state funded health programs ,WIC, Section 8 etc.).
$44.50 for family membership (DH is disabled and qualifies for a special type of medical aid), regular $89.

Some day I plan to make use of the passport program and go to the great museums in Chicago !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter