Discrepancy in Magic is Here offer

tnkrbell13

Mouseketeer
I want to know if anyone has been successful getting the offer as stated here. This is in the “offer details” where you select your room type at the hotel you have selected. Once you select the room, it gives you the 4 days of tickets under this price. More or less $$$ if you select more or less tickets. I spent about an hour on the phone with them, because under this offer I should have 7 days of tickets for my 6 night stay, correct? Mentioned that this seemed a little bait and switchy to me. Thoughts?B6B35511-9C20-4150-A9AD-47AF78F7AC4F.png

Can you not upgrade? The difference between 6 and 7 days probably isn't that much.

Can you not upgrade? The difference between 6 and 7 days probably isn't that much.

In the write up, it says Base ticket for one day at a theme park per night for your stay PLUS one.

I read that as if I stay 6 nights, I should have tickets for 7 days at a park.

In the write up, it says Base ticket for one day at a theme park per night for your stay PLUS one.

Gotcha. Were you able to get it fixed?

This is how I interpret it as well. To me, its less likely they are trying to bait and switch and more likely that their abysmal IT team screwed something up in the web site coding causing a glitch. And phone CMs are often uninformed, so I can't imagine they're much help on it either.

This is how I interpret it as well. To me, its less likely they are trying to bait and switch and more likely that their abysmal IT team screwed something up in the web site coding causing a glitch. And phone CMs are often uninformed, so I can't imagine they're much help on it either.
This is what I think as well, but you would think they would want to fix it after I called! I did get a slight room upgrade for my efforts.

This is what I think as well, but you would think they would want to fix it after I called! I did get a slight room upgrade for my efforts.
I’m envisioning a scenario, much like my large company, where the call center rep has no way for escalate the issue where it would even get to the right place to get it fixed. Annoying for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!