DISers Love Broadway!

Broadway fans!! So many good things happening:
  • Broadway has announced a reopening date!
  • Many local/regional theatres are reopening!
  • My own performer son had his contract in Michigan reinstated, so his plans to fulfill the contract and then move to NY are back on track!
  • IN THE HEIGHTS is opening in theatres and on HBO Max on Thursday!!!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DS lives in NYC and knows many who work on Broadway. He texted me some info on what's opening when, but I lost it. They were supposed to open September 15th, but just a few days ago, he said that some are opening at the end of August. Does anyone have more definite info?

DS lives in NYC and knows many who work on Broadway. He texted me some info on what's opening when, but I lost it. They were supposed to open September 15th, but just a few days ago, he said that some are opening at the end of August. Does anyone have more definite info?
I'll have to find it again. They announced an official date of Sept 14, but there have been some pop ups happening already, and Springsteen just announced a limited run starting in June or July with limited capacity, so obviously Sept 14 is not a hard and fast date!

I'll have to find it again. They announced an official date of Sept 14, but there have been some pop ups happening already, and Springsteen just announced a limited run starting in June or July with limited capacity, so obviously Sept 14 is not a hard and fast date!

Yes, many september 14/15 but Hadestown is the early bird opening Sept 2. Plus Pass Over starting previews in mid August. So exciting! Working on planning a watch party this weekend for the In the Heights! movie.

Broadway Reopening Dates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts