Disney’s Resort Massage & Fitness Spa Reviews

Oh. My. God. I want to go to there!!! I'm contacting them now to make a reservation. What luxury! This is exactly what I wanted to surprise my boyfriend. Love that you can use their pools for the day too. Now just have to figure out if we want to have our massages in the morning and enjoy the pools afterwards, or have pool time in the morning and then go for a relaxing massage in the afternoon. I'm planning this for our last day at WDW with dinner at Ohana for the evening. I don't think you can ask for a better day!

Reactions: RDP
Raise.com currently has Spafinder gift cards for 28% off PLUS it is part of their weekend "TAKE5" promotion. I know for sure it's accepted at Mandara, not at the Disney Spas but not sure about other local ones. Could be a big help for those on the fence about going because of cost!

Raise.com currently has Spafinder gift cards for 28% off PLUS it is part of their weekend "TAKE5" promotion. I know for sure it's accepted at Mandara, not at the Disney Spas but not sure about other local ones. Could be a big help for those on the fence about going because of cost!

Thanks for the heads up! I did a search for Spafinder but didn't see any for 28% off...should I find it another way on the site?? TIA!!

I searched as well, and didn't see that level of discount. Also didn't see that any WDW spas (Senses or Mandara) were included.

I searched as well, and didn't see that level of discount. Also didn't see that any WDW spas (Senses or Mandara) were included.

I did see when I went to the Spafinder website, and entered Orlando in their spa finder search tool, that Mandara came up. We may stay at the Waldorf and I saw it accepted SpaFinder gift cards but I didn't see any large amounts at a good discount....sadly!

Sorry all- it seems the 28% off ones are out. I was not making it up! They do definitely accept them at Mandara. I've used them at a couple of different locations. Keep checking through out the weekend to see if that percentage goes back up!

Sorry all- it seems the 28% off ones are out. I was not making it up! They do definitely accept them at Mandara. I've used them at a couple of different locations. Keep checking through out the weekend to see if that percentage goes back up!

Haha - I believe you! Too bad they went so quickly! I didn't even know about raise.com so I'll keep an eye on it now! Thanks!

Senses at the GF

DD had the magical manicure and the princess pedicure, DW had the regular manicure. They really did get treated like royalty. DD8 was treated like a princess, all the staff made a huge deal of her visit , both were given a tour of the spa, all the staff curtseyed, DD was presented with a tiara in a bejewelled box, following a precession of 8 staff members who filled into the room to crow the princess of the spa. The staff made a huge effort and I can't praise them enough, I will send an email to Disney on our return home. Well done the GF spa ! It was a really special first visit for DD.

Last October I was able to see a young one at some pont during her tour. I enjoyed her so much. The staff really made sure to treat her like a guest and not a pest. It was a lovely ndication of how the rest of her mornign was going to go.

I am a therapist at the senses spa at GF. It's beautiful and if you want the whole Disney experience you will get it there. Around every corner is something special for every guest. I think you will be pleasantly surprised :) my name is Kathleen if you want to book a massage or body treatment. Just request me when you make the reservation and I will make sure you have an amazing spa experience! Also FYI the muscles fitness center spa is no longer doing spa services.

Kathleen- I wil be there in AUgust and am already planning to book a massage with my DDIL. On the last trip the whole family took together, she and I booked a massage, and the time we got to spend together was lovely. WE are staying at the Grand so I really wantfor the two of us to relax away from teh rest of the troop! DO you work n Saturdays?

My husband and I had massages at the spa in the AKL but it was just OK. We're thinking of going in November and would love hear experiences comparing the spa at the YC and GF...I'm assuming the GF is the premier spa on WDW property?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask it or not but what is the best spa on the Disney property? I am thinking about splurging on a spa experience on my next visit.

Are there any recent reviews? or another thread to check out? I read this entire thread the last few days trying to decide which spa to book at, and just registered on DisBoards today.

I went to Mandara in Nov 2016, but I see that the yelp reviews lately are not so positive. I called to book at Mandara, but hung up after several minutes of it just ringing. I have instead booked at Senses at Saratoga Springs for the Citrus Grove Signature Massage in January 2019... So i have plenty of time to adjust my appointment if needed. I'm excited to try the heated tile chairs, they sound perfect for my sore body.

I absolutely LOVED the decor at Mandara, but the waiting/relaxation areas really weren't that comfortable, and I plan to utilize the amenities for a while before my service. I also love the huge assortment of services at Mandara. I would be interested in the Balinese massage and the coffee body polish and coconut milk wrap... As you can see I'm torn.

Sense at the GF is really nice it's just expensive. If you don't mind spending money they have some nice services there.

Reactions: RDP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts