August 7th, 2012:
- The Aristocats

Fall 2012:
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3
- Cinderella Diamond Edition
- Tinker Bell: Secret of the Wings

Spring 2013:
- Aladdin Diamond Edition

Thanks for posting this. I'm really excited to see Aladdin on this list. It has been so long since I've had a copy of this movie. Finally!!

I heard something about Aladdin being released in Nov of this year for its 20th anniversary...I could have been dreaming though. LOL...oh wow..I can't believe it has been 20 years!!

Obviously we generally get them in the UK after you guys, but it's great to see Aladdin, Pocahontas and Cinderella on the list. :lovestruc can't wait, thanks for posting! x

I really appreciate you posting this information. I saw on the Lady and the Tramp Blu-Ray that Cinderella was coming soon, but I don't remember seeing the date.

Of the ones listed I will be upgrading Cinderella, Aladdin, the Rescuers, and Pocohantas to Blu-Rays since I currently own these on VHS. I think I will skip the 2 Lion King movies since I own them on VHS but don't really like them. I will also probably skip Lady and the Tramp 2. They should have bundled this one with the original movie. My daughter will probably want the new Tinkerbell movie and the Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3. I also think I will skip the Aristocats because it doesn't seem that long ago that I got the DVD.

Here's hoping for the Jungle Book in 2013.:goodvibes

I just learned that the new Tinker Bell movie will also be available in 3D - for all you 3D fans!!! :cool1:

Thanks for posting this!

I already have the Lion King 2 and 1 1/2 on Blu-Ray, but I'll be getting all the others, except for Beverly Hills Chihahua 3.

I am so excited about Cinderella and Aladdin being re-released! Those are classics! I love it when Disney DVDs come out with their new features and all, but full disclosure: I still own all my old Disney VHS tapes.

Woo! I can't wait for Aladdin! I have an anniversary edition of Pocahontas but I'd love it on blu ray, HATE the sequel though. Definitely want the Aristocats and The Rescuers double pack too, better start saving up! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter