• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney 2015 sweepstakes

Been entering everyday! Would love to go for my 5th wedding anniversary!

I'm entering in the wee hours. Since this will be the first vacation, ever, for one member of our party, it would be really nice to upgrade our trip! How do I get our picture on here?:confused3

You can find directions under
Disney Trip Planning Forums
Welcome To The DIS
Under Stickies you will find lots of info on how to do things and even a section to test posts :)

The contest site was a little wonky today. I tried several different browsers and couldn't get the "Enter" section to load up. I finally just refreshed a bunch of times, and it finally loaded. Weird.

On the other thread...quite a few people are having difficulty entering today. I just kept trying until I got a login and and entry button.

Good Luck!

I wish! Finally let me enter today after 2 days of two days of being unsuccessful getting my entry to go through! Be hopeful everyone!

I'm new to DIS board, I'm also entering for the flip side disney sweepstakes hopefully we win!! Good luck to everyone!! ;) if we do win this would be our second trip our first trip was in November 2012, my daughter was granted a wish through MAW we would love to go back as both our daughters were 3 and 2 at the time :blush:

I'm new to DIS board, I'm also entering for the flip side disney sweepstakes hopefully we win!! Good luck to everyone!! ;) if we do win this would be our second trip our first trip was in November 2012, my daughter was granted a wish through MAW we would love to go back as both our daughters were 3 and 2 at the time :blush:

Good luck and welcome to the Disboards :welcome:

Still no Disboard winners????

Is there another thread where people are posting?

Keep entering and good luck.

I don't know why you non winners are posting. Don't you know you're jinxing yourself. Oh wait. :headache: Delete!

JK. I hope all the winners are dis members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter