Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

Ahhh it’s so cute! We’re going back tonight to see if they put it out! I must have it. 😂
I honestly wouldn’t have checked had I not seen the lunchboxes yesterday. This target location seems to have less stock of stuff, so I was surprised they got limited edition things.

I honestly wouldn’t have checked had I not seen the lunchboxes yesterday. This target location seems to have less stock of stuff, so I was surprised they got limited edition things.

We got lucky today for sure, the Target we checked is a smaller one and we just happened to ask the person who was starting to bring out the boxes if he knew when it was going to be set up. Such a sweet kid, he opened like six boxes to find us all that. Leaving him awesome customer service feedback.

I actually lucked out last fall at that target when the first wave of HM 50th anniversary pops were released.

Our Target had some of the 65th Funko's when I went today - Minnie on Dumbo, Peter on Peter Pan, Mickey in the train, Donald in the train and Alice. Of course, none of the ones I wanted 😭 But they did have them. I didn't see anything else, but I wasn't sure where to look. Would things like the backpack and lunchbox have been with the Funkos or someplace else in the store?

Our Target had some of the 65th Funko's when I went today - Minnie on Dumbo, Peter on Peter Pan, Mickey in the train, Donald in the train and Alice. Of course, none of the ones I wanted 😭 But they did have them. I didn't see anything else, but I wasn't sure where to look. Would things like the backpack and lunchbox have been with the Funkos or someplace else in the store?
It varied by store. In some they would have been with the funkos. In others you may have had to ask or go to the electronics counter.

It varied by store. In some they would have been with the funkos. In others you may have had to ask or go to the electronics counter.
Good to know! I didn't want to bother anyone about it, since I really just wanted to see them in person and not purchase, but I wasn't sure if I was even looking in the right place.

Now, if I could find the Mad Hatter in a tea cup Funko, and if Disney would ever ship my spirit jersey, I'd be set!

Would things like the backpack and lunchbox have been with the Funkos or someplace else in the store?
Like @dina444444 said it varies by store. The one i went to this morning, I checked in the electronics where they keep the Funkos and star wars merchandise. I didn't see anything, so I asked an employee. She called on the radio, and the responded the backpack was being kept at the guest service area. So if you don't see anything, I would ask as they may be keeping them in other places.

I went to the store this morning at 7 am, and didn't see anything. I found an employee who looked it up, and found the backpacks, mugs and Funkos were all still in the back. The backpacks were in the back at one end of the store, and the mug was in the back at the other end of the store. No blankets or mini Funkos at that store. They only received a few random Funkos, but I've already pre-ordered the ones I want. I bought 2 backpacks. Now I'm trying to figure out if I want to trade with the extra one or give it to one of my daughters for Christmas.

And it’s gone again. Target should continue to restock online.

If anyone is after the backpack, I recommend downloading their app and then checking the ‘notify me’ button. It’ll send you a push notification when it’s back in stock. Have all your payment info loaded and ready to go. I always have good luck with Target restocking and grabbing things this way.

Round two...I was just able to get the DL 65th mini back pack through check-out again. Not the Target version, the original shopDisney version. Skeptical of course, but who knows maybe this time is the charm.

Last edited:
Hmm. My Target app says the backpack is "limited stock" at my local store, not available for online order or curbside pickup. I'll have to run by this afternoon!

Hmm. My Target app says the backpack is "limited stock" at my local store, not available for online order or curbside pickup. I'll have to run by this afternoon!

If it says that then they might just have one left! Ask a worker they might have them in the back- that’s how I got my stuff they went and looked for me!

Still trying to get that throw but good luck. If sells out so fast when it restocks it seems like impossible to make it to checkout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!