Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

That second bag is interesting. It is sold out and I can't find it anywhere other than the Box Lunch site. Google searches only bring up the first bag.
Oh, bummer. I like the map on the second one much better than the first. Always nice to see the Haunted Mansion represented.

That second bag is interesting. It is sold out and I can't find it anywhere other than the Box Lunch site. Google searches only bring up the first bag.
The bags/wallet/pin/keychain are exclusive to boxlunch I believe. They may have them available in store.

Same for my store, but I'll keep looking...maybe the stores just haven't received them yet?
I was wondering about that, too. Has this bag been released yet? (If not, does anyone have a date?) Because it is really odd that in 7 pages of eBay listings, no one is trying to sell this bag. But the white bag which will be released next month is already listed several times!

ETA: 10/20/20, Box Lunch CS said that the item got listed early, a day before the actual release. Makes sense.

I was wondering about that, too. Has this bag been released yet? (If not, does anyone have a date?) Because it is really odd that in 7 pages of eBay listings, no one is trying to sell this bag. But the white bag which will be released next month is already listed several times!
I hope you're online @theluckyrabbit. That backpack is available on BoxLunch tonight. I was able to get it into my shopping bag. Should be purchasable.

Finally successful on the throw at Target! They must be restocking those one at a time because, dang, that was hard. Every morning that notification would go off 3 or 4 times, and each time I missed out. Even if my phone was in front of me. Got it in the cart a couple times but couldn't close the deal. Today I think I finally did. Reminded me a lot of looking for hard to find ADRs. I guess that's as close as I get to Disney planning these days.

Finally successful on the throw at Target! They must be restocking those one at a time because, dang, that was hard. Every morning that notification would go off 3 or 4 times, and each time I missed out. Even if my phone was in front of me. Got it in the cart a couple times but couldn't close the deal. Today I think I finally did. Reminded me a lot of looking for hard to find ADRs. I guess that's as close as I get to Disney planning these days.
Yay!

Finally, I just received a shipping notification for the Loungefly DL 65th mini back pack. YAY!!!! Disney gave up on cancelling my orders..:rotfl:
Maybe they sent someone to the Downtown Disney store to get one to send me.. 😉
So about that shipping notification for the DL 65th back pack I received back on 10/15. This is still the current status:

Untitled.jpeg

I contacted shopDisney via email but have heard nothing regarding whether FedEx has actually received the package from them. My credit card was officially charged as soon as the label was created BTW. I really hate when Disney uses FedEx. I have another package that has been sitting at a Kansas FedEx distribution center since 10/15. UPS has been moving merch so much more quickly. Very frustrated right now!

My target throw arrived and I love it! Softer and larger than the ones I've bought in the parks. Unfortunately my daughter was on facetime with me when I opened it and I somehow agreed to send it off to her at college now. It was nice while I had it!

So about that shipping notification for the DL 65th back pack I received back on 10/15. This is still the current status:

View attachment 534177

I contacted shopDisney via email but have heard nothing regarding whether FedEx has actually received the package from them. My credit card was officially charged as soon as the label was created BTW. I really hate when Disney uses FedEx. I have another package that has been sitting at a Kansas FedEx distribution center since 10/15. UPS has been moving merch so much more quickly. Very frustrated right now!
That sounds so frustrating! Can you try a live chat with Disney and with FedEx? Maybe one of both has more info on your package. I find USPS to be the worst, though. Several times, the tracking site will say the the label has been created and nothing more (for days!) -- then the package shows up at our door.

That sounds so frustrating! Can you try a live chat with Disney and with FedEx? Maybe one of both has more info on your package. I find USPS to be the worst, though. Several times, the tracking site will say the the label has been created and nothing more (for days!) -- then the package shows up at our door.
I tried with FedEx and got nothing. Haven't tried with Disney yet.

My target throw arrived and I love it! Softer and larger than the ones I've bought in the parks. Unfortunately my daughter was on facetime with me when I opened it and I somehow agreed to send it off to her at college now. It was nice while I had it!

:rotfl2: Yesterday I picked up The Child throw from Kohl's for myself. I sent a picture of it to DS21 and DS19 also away at college to show them how cute it is. I honestly didn't think either of them would want it. DS21 immediately responded with "I want that too". I must not be as good a mom as you though because I did not pack it up to send to him, and I told him I was keeping it. He ordered his own within half an hour.

I broke down and got the 65th backpack on eBay. But, because you never know with eBay, I bid on two, and won both of them (one of them at list price plus shipping, one $11 more plus shipping). So I guess I'm going to have to re-eBay one of them. I'm just happy to have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!