Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

I picked up one of the Target exclusive Disneyland 65th Funko t-shirts today. I hadn't seen them before, and everything I read said they would be available in October, but my local Target had several boxes (different sizes) in the "Disney Store" section in the middle of the store. I didn't see any other items, though (in that section -- I didn't go looking around the store).

I picked up one of the Target exclusive Disneyland 65th Funko t-shirts today. I hadn't seen them before, and everything I read said they would be available in October, but my local Target had several boxes (different sizes) in the "Disney Store" section in the middle of the store. I didn't see any other items, though (in that section -- I didn't go looking around the store).
The store must have put them out early. The 65th drop is slated for next Sunday.

On a non 65th merch note, I got the chase of the alexander HM funko at my Target today. Just need to track down the Constance chase.

....and both the spirit jersey and backpack are marked as sold out by 6:30 am PT. Looks like if you want one of these things, you best be up at 2 am when they hit the website!

Anyone in the virtual waiting room for the SW merch today? Not sure if there will be other merch on there?

Anyone in the virtual waiting room for the SW merch today? Not sure if there will be other merch on there?
I got out of the waiting room quickly, but there isn't anything I actually wanted. Mostly cosplay items. They are all excellent, but I don't do that personally.

Tried to get it and the E.V.E. spirit jersey that's on sale and neither would get through check-out. The IASW and MTP ears were also showing again this morning, as they do every morning, and neither were buyable.
That E.V.E. spirit jersey has been showing up recently and the Christmas spirit jersey, too. Odd. They only seem to show up after midnight PT, just like the MMMA merchandise.

That E.V.E. spirit jersey has been showing up recently and the Christmas spirit jersey, too. Odd. They only seem to show up after midnight PT, just like the MMMA merchandise.
I'm glad it's not the MMMA POTC ears showing up every morning to taunt me. That would break me for sure.

I do indeed have a couple of Loungefly mini backpacks (Tatooine & Ewoks), but $80? I think they charge too much for them, even if some of them are really neat.

Is it just me or does that "fleece" look nothing like fleece?
The photos aren't super accurate. I know that some people posted that they were (pleasantly) surprised to find that the spirit jersey is quite sparkly -- which they weren't expecting after seeing the photo. I don't really remember what the fleece looked like, but I don't think it was super plush (which is probably why I didn't buy it).

7:40AM CST Was just able to get the DL 65th mini back pack through check-out. Don't know if my purchase will hold, but that's further than I've been able to get to date. We shall see...

Edit: The order was canceled at 1:05pm CST. :badpc:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter