Disney After Hours Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

foodiddiedoo

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to an After Hours event? I bought tickets for the night of March 1st, and was looking for a list of attractions that will be open. Disney World's website is vague at best but pretty much states all the Mountains and Snow White's Mine Train will be open. I also read somewhere that they only sell 3000 tickets total to the event, so it seems like the park will be almost a ghost town. Any views/perspectives on the event would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone been to an After Hours event? I bought tickets for the night of March 1st, and was looking for a list of attractions that will be open. Disney World's website is vague at best but pretty much states all the Mountains and Snow White's Mine Train will be open. I also read somewhere that they only sell 3000 tickets total to the event, so it seems like the park will be almost a ghost town. Any views/perspectives on the event would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there. We’re discussing all things DAH over on this thread: "Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread

Might be worth a read to get a feel for it.

I don’t remember many rides being closed. We saw Country Bears Jamboree, so even that kind of stuff was open. I think maybe Tales with Belle was closed, but not 100% sure about that.

I was a big fan of this year’s event and hoping 2018 will be similar.

We did it in Feb '16 and thought it was well worth the money. Most things in MK are open and we rode pretty much everything we wanted in those 3 hours with no wait. We rode BTMRR twice in a row without getting off because there was no one waiting to board. We were the only people we could see on HM. There were times walking around frontier/ adventurer land where we couldn't see any other groups. Fantasy land and tomorrow land were more crowded, but I wouldn't use the word crowd to describe anything that night.

You would enjoy the thread specifically for the DAH (Disney After Hours) as much of this information is covered. It isn't a ghost town but most attractions are walk-on or very minimal waits. And if you're really into the "alone" factor, do It's A Small World, Country Bears or other similar attractions as you may likely be the only ones in your theatre, boat, ride vehicle, etc.

Hi there. We’re discussing all things DAH over on this thread: "Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread

Might be worth a read to get a feel for it.

I don’t remember many rides being closed. We saw Country Bears Jamboree, so even that kind of stuff was open. I think maybe Tales with Belle was closed, but not 100% sure about that.

I was a big fan of this year’s event and hoping 2018 will be similar.
I am very new to the boards and have found that the search functionality doesn't exactly turn up what I'm looking for. Thanks for linking me to the Official Thread. Sorry for the spam one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter