Disney Animated Mickey And Minnie Christmas figures

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Every year my mom and I like to put our animated Christmas set of Mickey and Minnie figures and we have had them since the 90's and I would like to know if they are very collectible Disney Christmas items? They were made by Santa's Best in 1994/95 and the set features Mickey dressed as Santa Claus holding a candy cane and Minnie holds a lollipop and when turned their switches they move and came with a cord. It appeared to be a Kmart exclusive set for Christmas and were very sought after when they first debuted

Every year my mom and I like to put our animated Christmas set of Mickey and Minnie figures and we have had them since the 90's and I would like to know if they are very collectible Disney Christmas items? They were made by Santa's Best in 1994/95 and the set features Mickey dressed as Santa Claus holding a candy cane and Minnie holds a lollipop and when turned their switches they move and came with a cord. It appeared to be a Kmart exclusive set for Christmas and were very sought after when they first debuted
Are these them? If so it looks like someone is selling them for $40 on eBay. Hope that helps.

Mickey and Minnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter