Disney Baby/Child's Room (Photo Heavy)

LuluGirl81

Earning My Ears
I knew before I knew the gender of my child that they would have a Disney themed room. It was all based off of this Disney Babies Bath Time poster that we found at a garage sale. If it was a boy I'd use the aqua blue and if it was a girl I'd go with the purples. Well, it was a girl and here is what we ended up with. Some of the photos are from when she was a baby and some are recent (as in taken today). I hope you enjoy and maybe someone with find inspiration from it.

The changing table area.
AudreysRoom.jpg

AudreysRoom1.jpg

AudreysRoom29.jpg

The crib. (Note: the mesh canopy was removed as soon as she was big enough to start pulling on it.)
AudreysRoom12.jpg

AudreysRoom14.jpg

AudreysRoom17.jpg

AudreysRoom13.jpg

AudreysRoom26.jpg

The seating area.
AudreysRoom9.jpg

3-20-0932.jpg

The dresser/bookshelf.
3-20-093.jpg

3-20-096.jpg

3-20-096.jpg

3-20-0911.jpg

3-20-0912.jpg

Some of the wall decorations.
3-20-0920.jpg

3-20-0924.jpg

3-20-0922.jpg

3-20-0933.jpg

3-20-0936.jpg

What it says at the bottom of her framed Disney stock.
3-20-0934.jpg

And a few last misc. details.
3-20-0927.jpg

3-20-0937.jpg

3-20-0931.jpg

P1010302.jpg

That's all for now!

WOW! I love it all, I did a Pooh themed room for my son when he was born. Isn't it awesome how you collect Disney things, then you have a baby, it all fits in perfectly in your childs nursery!

Thanks, and yes it is nice when you already have collections you can use in a child's room. Makes things a lot easier when it comes to decorating and it's a good way of passing on Disney love.

love it wish I was a kid again the color is amazing was thinking of this color for my daughters room. Great job!!!!

love it wish I was a kid again the color is amazing was thinking of this color for my daughters room. Great job!!!!

Thanks! The walls are actually 2 shades. The bottom is a slightly darker shade than the top. I matched them up to the edges of the wall paper borders.

Nice job! The room is really cute.

BTW, in the photo with the tink print leaning in the bookcase, there are a red book and green book "The Wonderful Worlds of Walt Disney". My sister and I had that set of books when we were kids (which means they are OLD). There were also a yellow & blue volume and they came in a green cardboard sleeve. I still have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter