Disney Brides 2008 - 10 Year Board reunion

A whole new world

Disney Bride
Hello fellow Disney Brides and Disney Brides to be,

I haven't been on here for a while, but I was a Disney Bride November 2008. While I was planning my wedding in 2006 and 2007 we had a really great group going. I was wondering if any of the former brides from 2008 are still on here. Plus if anyone is planning a renewal Disney style.

xxx

Last edited:
Me! January 2018 WDW WP/GF wedding. Once a DisBride, always a DisBride. :)

This board was everything back then. It's hard to believe there was no Pinterest and Instagram back when we were planning lol.

We just had a 10 year celebration event in Disneyland earlier this year, it was so fun to celebrate. Are you guys doing anything special?

I'm currently living in the Middle East. We're hoping to do something in the Japan Disney, and then back to Florida for our 15 years. I've got 2 kids now aged 8 and 6, so they will be a great age for our 15 years celebration in Florida.

I loved planning our wedding and seeing all the other peoples photo's. The people on this board became like family as we had so much in common. I love your pictures, they look amazing. xx

I'm currently living in the Middle East. We're hoping to do something in the Japan Disney, and then back to Florida for our 15 years. I've got 2 kids now aged 8 and 6, so they will be a great age for our 15 years celebration in Florida.

I loved planning our wedding and seeing all the other peoples photo's. The people on this board became like family as we had so much in common. I love your pictures, they look amazing. xx

That is so great, the parks in Asia are def on are list for one day!

Yes it was a special time with all the Dis Brides. And thank you so much, we had a blast with the photos.

Our wedding was November 10, 2008. Ceremony was in Italy, with a brunch reception st ADH and then a UK dessert party later that night. We were thinking of doing a 10 year party but now actually live about 20 minutes from Disney. Looking forward to seeing more 2008 brides here. We were a great bunch and really helped each other out.

Hey guys. Not trying to hijack you. I wasn't a Disney Bride in 2008 so I didn't post but I did have my Disney Honeymoon in 2008. We are going back for our 10 year anniversary and are taking my stepdaughter for her first trip. She is 19 now and is finally having the chance to go with us and it means the world to me. She is my baby and I wanted to actually bring her on the honeymoon but everyone said I was crazy. I had so many neat things done for my husband when we were there but am having trouble finding anything I can do this time. It is killing me. I am huge on planning pixie dust for people who go with me to Disney and I am hoping some Disney Brides could help me out!

Our wedding was May 2009 but I was very active on the boards in 2008 planning our Escape wedding. I have a new profile now on here. I'm still close to a bunch of the brides that I met thanks to this board back then. I was trying to plan a VR but as of now we'll be on a cruise to Cuba next year, so VR might have to wait.

Hi guys! We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary tomorrow! Came over here to see if any of my fellow friends from 2008 were here. Was so happy to see this thread started! I see a couple of familiar faces! Hope everyone is going great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter