• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Character List

Snowlet24

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone this is pretty sad a cast member look fora list of all the disney characters. I am trying togetasmany autographs asI can....but im wondering is there a web site where I can go and get a list of these characters with out having a pull down menu...i would fear I would miss something...

thanks Katie

WDWCP 2002-2003

Here it is:

http://pscalculator.net/pswebtools.shtml

Look for the The Character Location Spreadsheet on the list--It's in both Excel and Acrobat format, and not only gives the characters, but where they're usually found...................

Good luck-Hope you get them all !!

Wow Kathleen!!! What a great list of characters. Do you know if there is a list like that for Disneyland? I've asked on the Disneyland board but no one seems to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter