DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Jess, thank you so much for taking the time to give those of us who can not do the CP a chance to see what it's like! I know I really appreciate and wish only the best for you!! I suppose it isn't possible for you to ever let us know if you do get to become Princess Jasmine, but I do know I'll be looking for you everywhere I go in WDW from now on!! :)

Jess, :wave2: I just wanted to tell you how nice it was to meet you at the Halloween party. :goodvibes You are so adorable! I enjoyed following you through your adventures on the college program. Thank you for sharing your journal and pictures with us! :thumbsup2:goodvibes:) Keep up the great work! :thumbsup2princess:

Congratulations on completing your program! And thank you for letting us be a part of the journey! Are you currently working for Disney as you go to school?

I hope you write a trip report here and there- especially when the Frumps come to visit you. I don't get on here much during the school year (I teach) but when I do- I always come to find out how you are doing.

Good luck in the next part of your adventure!

Just wanted to stop in and say I saw you this past Monday at Hollywood studios with your family back in the Osborne lights. I practically peed my pants when I saw you!!! I've faithfully been reading your CP thread (and trip reports) and to actually see you was I swear like seeing a celebrity. I almost attempted to get a picture with you but alas I am a giant chicken. :rotfl2:

It was one of the highlights of my trip seeing you. My DH thought I was nuts!:rotfl:

All the best!

Congrats Jess!! I have enjoyed reading about your college program!
When I started reading your report in January - a little late I know :) - I was a brand new mother and your report helped keep me awake during ALL those night time feedings!! Now 11 months later my husband and I live in St. Pete Florida!!

Good luck on all your college classes and I hope to see you at Disney in your dream job one day soon :)

Thanks so much for sharing your journey, even some of the parts where it was difficult. It's been amazing watching your experiences through your program. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors and I know you'll do great. :flower3:

Hey Jess!

I just wanted to thank you so much for sharing your story with us! You actually have me thinking about applying, may Fall of next year! I can't believe as a reader how fast your program went, I can only imagine how fast it went for you.

I love how you said that you had the best and worst of times while you were there. You are being honest and that it the best thing you could do while writing this. I hope you are enjoying life in Disney (your twitter and instagram make seem like you are).

This may be one of my favorite Trip Reports that I have read. So, thank you.

-Emma.

I just started reading this report, and I love it! My dream is to do a CP in future! I do have to say that you are definitely one of the best dressed people I have ever seen! I just love all of your long sleeve sweatshirts!!! Especially the lion king and princess ones! :thumbsup2 Where do you find those? Thank you for sharing your experience with me!

Jess,

I had so much fun doing my college program with you!
Even though I am back at school and you are still down there you will always be one of my bestest friends!

Thanks for always being there!

Love

Mark

Jess, I had so much fun doing my college program with you! Even though I am back at school and you are still down there you will always be one of my bestest friends! Thanks for always being there! Love Mark

Awww Mark! :) This made my day! You will always be one of my best friends too and I'm so glad we got to do the college program together! I will remember it forever! I miss you and love you!! <3

Just finished up. Wow, just wow. You are an amazing young lady and I wish you all the best in life.

Thank you for sharing this with us... God bless!!

Jess,

I had so much fun doing my college program with you!
Even though I am back at school and you are still down there you will always be one of my bestest friends!

Thanks for always being there!

Love

Mark

Awww. That is very sweet.:lovestruc

Jess, thank you for sharing this amazing journey with all of us. And especially for having the courage to share the good and the bad. I sincerely wish you nothing but the best in your new journey.

And as a final note, thank you so much for being so gracious when I met you last week in World Showcase. That would be me with the "Small World" shirt and the EO button to pass along. Thank you so much for doing that.

"All our Dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

I believe you are a perfect example of that and you are the exact type that Walt would be proud to have as part of the Walt Disney CM family. :goodvibes

I know I'm a little late with getting to read the end of this TR, but I had to finish this one out. Thank you so much Jess for sharing your journey with us! It feels like such a privilege to be able to follow one's DCP before I do my own. Makes me even more excited, not that I wasn't already over-the-moon about the prospect of working for Disney, but you know. Even with the possibility of bad days, I know I'm in for the adventure of a lifetime. Because like you said, "Everything happens for a reason" and you have to appreciate every happenstance too.

As always, good to luck you in everything! Hope we'll be able to meet up or run into each other when I'm back in the world! :teeth:

Hi Jess! I followed your whole college program TR and love your other TR's as well! I was staying at BC on 12/15, and totally walked by you outside of the Yacht Club! I didnt realize it was you until you had just passed. My husband thought I was nuts because I got so excited that I saw you, like it was a celebrity sighting. I was trying to explain to him who you were, but I think he just thought I was weird! He said I should have run back and said hi, but I was too shy!

Dear Jess,
First of all, I want to thank you SO SO SO much for sharing this with all of us; it's your literal Adventure Book. You get so many "thank you's" and really, they're all true and genuine. Thank you for taking the time out of your magically busy life to report back on your experiences.
This report has really helped me in regards to the fact that I would REALLY love to do the DCP when the time comes. Right now, I'm a junior in high school and plan on doing the Fall Advantage program my sophomore year of college in 2016, so it's still a ways away. Your report has answered so many questions I had about it already, though; from the interview process to the dorms to the perks of being a Cast Member. Besides knowing the facts about the program, I've also appreciated every memory one can create while on this journey. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos--here and on Instagram, where I'm an avid follower of yours!
After you posted the last few updates of your wonderful journey, I went back and reread the whole thing. And I have to say that my absolute favorite part was the beginning. The beginning, when you and Mark were staying at Coronado with your moms. When you took that picture by the "Cast Members Only" sign. When you laid in that hammock and just were thankful to be there in the Happiest Place on Earth. Before you even started working. And then when you got in the check-in line at 4:00 am and it was SO dark and Mark had to pee so bad. When the anticipation of your program was so strong and you were both so excited. That was my favorite part. The rest was wonderful, too! But that got to me the most and was what drew me in to your report.
I hope that you're still having the time of your life and making more magical memories in the place where dreams come true. Continue living life to the fullest and creating pixie dust for all who come to that happy place. Thank you for being such an amazing role model. :goodvibes
Sincerely,
Alex, a seventeen-year-old DCP-hopeful :mickeyjum

I just wanted to say Happy New Year for 2014 on the Thread of the Year for 2013!:)

I think it is just a formality that this amazing Thread will be awarded that honor IMHO.:)

It definitely deserves it!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!