Disney College Program Fall 2013 p2

Megan13

Earning My Ears
So it is the 5th of September and I am super excited.

I have already packed a whole bunch of stuff but I know that before I leave on Sunday the 8th I will have to look it over again.

My plane leaves on the 8th and check in is going to be on the 9th.

The reason I'm not arriving in August was because Disney is trying something new to stop the long lines and the hold ups instead every body is arriving on 5 different days and since I applied so late and am going into attraction I arrive on the final day.

But that's okay just makes me more excited. Another new thing that they are doing is that everything is digital now.

So instead of the folder that everybody gets in the mail with all the information its located online for anyone to look so that they are more prepared and so that nothing can get lost in the mail anymore.

So on the 8th me and my dad are taking a plane to Florida and will be arriving around 5. we will be staying at Pop Century one of the most awesome hotels and one that we have never had a single problem with. Sad to say we will not be doing the Magical express though so instead we will be renting a car that way when its time to go over to vista way and to go grocery shopping we will be prepared.

Though sadly the car will be going back to the rental agency when my dad leaves a few days later. But when we arrive we will get the car check in to Pop Century and then go to our reservations at CHEF MICKEYS one of my all time favorite restaurants.

I'm so excited just can't wait. Will post more later.

Magic.

Im first hope you have a magical experience. Im looking on hearing more have a safe trip

Following along! Can't wait to hear about you're experiences!!!!! Good luck !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter