• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney company/management info???

Mtdewbuzz

Mouseketeer
Hey gang-

For a management class I am taking at school, we had to choose a company to give a presentation of and do a report on. The presentation is supposed to cover things such as management style, company history & background, company culture, employee relations, etc. I, of course, chose Disney, thinking it would be fun & easy to come up with an entertaining & informative presentation.

To my suprise, a company as large as Disney is actual very secretive about their operations. I thought I'd have no problem. SO, if anyone has any good info about the company & its operations- maybe a current or former Cast Member even- please reply here, or send me an e-mail at hulk_smash@go.com

Any good info that anyone can give would be most helpful and VERY appreciated. My presentation has to 30-45 minutes!!!

Step 1.
Find search page at top of screen.

Step 2.
Type author search. Use keywords "Another Voice" or any other Car 3 poster. ;)

Step 3.
Copy and paste. Copy and paste. Copy and paste. Call it research, research, research. (nod to Colonel Paul Baier for that one).

Step 4.
Collect 'A' grade. Celebrate with a trip to WDW and a visit to the Adventurer's Club (if of age, of course.)

Bonus points:
Read 'Storming the Kingdom.' Read David Koenig's "Mouse Tales." Read Kevin Yee's columns at www.mouseplanet.com, Read Bob Gurr's columns, at www.laughingplace.com, and interview Eddie Sotto for anecdotes.

Now for how the other half lives. Use Search again but for DisDuck, thedescoop, JeffH, Pirate or anyone else in Car #1.

After that, age appropriate go to the Adventurer's Club or if not age then go the Comedy Warehouse.

Um..... okay. I don't know if all that info was really supposed to be helpful or not, but I'll find out.

I almost ordered "Mouse Tales", but didn't. I didn't think it would be that helpful. I did instead order these books:

"Keys to the Kingdom" by Kim Masters
"Building a Company" by Bob Thomas
"Team Rodent" by Carl Hiassen
"Inside the Magic Kingdom" by Thomas K. Connellan
"The Disney Way" by Bill Capodagli

Anyone read any of these books? Are they any good?

Still waiting on more info from anyone who has some insider info!!

Oh- and I AM celebrating. After this term I'm headed out on a 7 day Disney Magic Western Caribbean cruise! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter