Disney Cruise Birthday Question!

sogagi929

Earning My Ears
So, my family is going on a Disney Cruise in January, during my sister's birthday. I was wondering if there's any speciality cake that I could get besides the one's listed on Gifts and Amenities. Maybe one's similar to the fondant cakes made in Disney World??

yes they do BIRTHDAYS on Disney cruises and they do have there own cake that you get during dinner onboard

I am turning 15 during my cruise vacation and I was just wondering what kind of things they do to birthday guests on board? And will there be any complications if your age changes during the cruise or no??

I am turning 15 during my cruise vacation and I was just wondering what kind of things they do to birthday guests on board? And will there be any complications if your age changes during the cruise or no??[/QUOTE They do a lot of things for guest who have their birthday on board, with no complications at all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!