disney cruise buses-what do you do?

goofyme

Mouseketeer
i posted earlier about towncars/vans vs. disney buses to the ships... a couple more questions
1)what do you do on the bus that i would miss in a towncar..someone said something about a video
2)are you already "checked in" if you are on the disney bus and can bypass that area at port?
3)if you don't do the buses and get there fairly early(before 12pm) how long does in take to check-in

thanks

1)what do you do on the bus that i would miss in a towncar..someone said something about a video

It's like a promo film, so you can always play it over and over again the one you get from DCL to get the same effect if you want. ;)

2)are you already "checked in" if you are on the disney bus and can bypass that area at port?

THe only time that you are "checked in" before you get into the port is if you booked a land/sea package through disney, otherwise you still have to check yourself in.

3)if you don't do the buses and get there fairly early(before 12pm) how long does in take to check-in

It all depends. We've never had to wait long to check in to receive our room keys, now the line on the ship is another story. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter