Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

Looking for stateroom 9168, on the Fantasy. There are only two reviews and the last one is from 2016.

After searching the room reports I noticed that most dates ended at 2015??
Where are the newer reports, I searched many many cabins and couldn't find any that were dated past 2015??:confused3:confused::confused:

After searching the room reports I noticed that most dates ended at 2015??
Where are the newer reports, I searched many many cabins and couldn't find any that were dated past 2015??:confused3:confused::confused:
I noticed the same thing, there is a lot of room for things to change between then and now. I will make a point to post a room report after my next cruise (which is over a year away, but still).

Hi,
I was in 7126 on the Dream in 2016 is it worth me adding a review of that?

I’m booked on a UK staycation on the Magic, stateroom 7096 - only 1 review of that on the page in the link. Anymore out there please? Mainly interested to hear if the verandah is a good enough size so we can add a 3rd chair for our daughter & how bad the noise is from people going to & fro the stairs & if it’s all the time ie super early/super late (DH is a v light sleeper) so possible we may change if that 1 review is the consensus from others who stated in 7096.

Hi,
I was in 7126 on the Dream in 2016 is it worth me adding a review of that?

I’m booked on a UK staycation on the Magic, stateroom 7096 - only 1 review of that on the page in the link. Anymore out there please? Mainly interested to hear if the verandah is a good enough size so we can add a 3rd chair for our daughter & how bad the noise is from people going to & fro the stairs & if it’s all the time ie super early/super late (DH is a v light sleeper) so possible we may change if that 1 review is the consensus from others who stated in 7096.

Personally I do think so. The most recent one on there right now is from 2012. I can't help you with 7096 though as I have not stayed there myself.

Personally I do think so. The most recent one on there right now is from 2012. I can't help you with 7096 though as I have not stayed there myself.
Thanks. I’ll add it on my day off next week as have to find photos!
Still hoping for 7096 reviews anyone?

Disney Fantasy cabin 10546. Looking for pictures. Wondering how the balcony is. Is it obstructed? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!