Disney Cruise Packet

The notebook is a good review of things to do in preparing for the cruise. Even though they say to bring it with you when you sign in (and I do every time), they never ask for it. Just make sure your paperwork is printed out and signed with your passports and the mouse is happy. Have a good one...they always are!!

The notebook is a good review of things to do in preparing for the cruise. Even though they say to bring it with you when you sign in (and I do every time), they never ask for it. Just make sure your paperwork is printed out and signed with your passports and the mouse is happy. Have a good one...they always are!!
We've been asked for the booklet on several of our cruises (when entering the port/terminal). Yes, you can do so with just an ID (that would have to be checked against the passenger manifest), but the booklet is easier, IMO.

I printed out my Online check-in Port Arrival Form but I don't see anyplace for a signature. Am I missing something? Are there other forms that need to be printed?

I printed out my Online check-in Port Arrival Form but I don't see anyplace for a signature. Am I missing something? Are there other forms that need to be printed?[/QUOTE
Check your online check in to see if anything else is needed/signed. Some documents have changed and don't need signing if done online.

I printed out my Online check-in Port Arrival Form but I don't see anyplace for a signature. Am I missing something? Are there other forms that need to be printed?

They updated the form. I too freaked out when I didn't see the place for the signatures. After a frantic call to the Castaway line, I was calm. :)

I generally receive my packet within a month or so of departure and it's always exciting to receive it. I do feel that these will eventually go away, so enjoy them while you still can. Royal Caribbean is all done online now with no credentials sent through mail.

I am 17 days out from my cruise and still no booklet for me. I called DCL and my TA (Costco) last week and they said they would re-send the booklet. Not a big deal if it doesn't show up, just have to deal with writing our stateroom on the blank luggage tags at the port. But it is nice to have because it has the Halloween theme on the cover.

I was unaware that they had certain themes. That's very cool, but hopefully your book shows up in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!