Disney Cruise Packet

I generally receive my packet within a month or so of departure and it's always exciting to receive it. I do feel that these will eventually go away, so enjoy them while you still can. Royal Caribbean is all done online now with no credentials sent through mail.
It would be so sad if they go away! When I receive them in the mail is such a joyous occasion; that’s what makes the cruise feel so real and so close.

It would be so sad if they go away! When I receive them in the mail is such a joyous occasion; that’s what makes the cruise feel so real and so close.
Let's hope they don't go away.

Clojel- I'm glad it worked out for ya. 40 days to go!

I really hope we get a Christmas themed one. This is our first cruise and I can't wait to get our book!

The booklet is really cool, but not required at all to sail. It does have luggage tags, but even those you can get on the spot from the luggage handlers at the terminal. We like the book because it does have information about our cruise, our dinner and excursion reservations, contact information for friends, and neat information about the ship and the sailing, but we never stress because you absolutely do not need it to show up and sail away.

In fact, all you really need to sail is your proper ID (passport, DL/birth certificate, etc) and a payment method (credit card). It's nice to do final registration online, but not required. It's nice to have the booklet, but not required. There are no cruise "documents" (in an official sense) sent to you ahead of time.

So...don't stress if it hasn't shown up 10 days before your cruise. If you want some reassurance they haven't forgotten you, you can always go online or call them, but your cruise is coming and once onboard all the getting ready worries and stress evaporate into pixie dust.

First timer cruiser! Are the disney cruise packet that is send and the spiral notebook the same thing? I've received my spiral notebook and was unsure if I should be expecting something else.

That is it. Usually arrives anywhere between 14 to 30 days before sailing. If you don't have it at 14 days out, call them and they will send another one to you.

Call them and request another be sent to you. If you used a TA and they did not request it sent directly to you, then that might contribute to the hold up.

I'm not sure they'd arrive before we leave for vacation. How do we get luggage tags at the port?

Now I just want to book themed cruises to get all the themed books! We are doing the NYE in thirty-ish days & our booklet was just the regular one. You’d think they’d do a NYE cover too.

I'm not sure they'd arrive before we leave for vacation. How do we get luggage tags at the port?

They sent ours Fed Ex a couple of times and we had them a couple of days after I called. They are not open on weekends though, so you should call today.
You can get luggage tags at the port from the luggage porters at drop off.

When you arrive and give them the bags, you'll see they have a fistful of luggage tags...must be a lot of folks who don't bring theirs. You'll need to know your stateroom number!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter