Disney Cruises

disneyfreak75

Mouseketeer
I was certain that I read somewhere that the Disney Cruiselines will be leaving LA. i would love to do a Disney trip and then a Mexican Cruise. Anyone know about this??

The Disney Magic was sailing from LA as a part of the 50th anniversary celebration last year. It was only for a few months to celebrate. They do not have any confirmed plans to have a permanent ship on the west coast just yet. Both the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder are still sailing from their home port at Port Canaveral, Florida, although the Disney Magic will be sailing the Mediteranean for a few months next year.

They sailed from California last summer to celebrate the 50th. For now they are only in Florida (and the Mediterranean in Summer 2007). There is a lot of talk that Disney will build another ship for the West Coast (but they haven't done it yet).

Okay, I knew I saw an itinerary for Mexico at one time. I hope that they do one permanently because Florida is far for me (live in vancouver, canada)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter