Disney Cruisin'

Tampa Girl

Earning My Ears
I know Cruising is not for everybody but maybe try it sometime try something different and spend less time whining and complaining here about the theme parks and try a cruise instead of standing in lines all day at the parks make life long friends save up more money experience every ship every port of call make lifelong friends let your kids see and experience wildlife travel the world on different ships it may surprise you how much better you like it than whining and complaining about the parks how much more you can experience in a Disney Cruise than just doing the parks over and over again Like I've never done an Alaskan cruise but I've seen pics I did the 14 Day Mediterranean Cruise over in Barcelona that was a blast seeing like everything from Italy to France to Turkey to The Greek Isles!

I know Cruising is not for everybody but maybe try it sometime try something different and spend less time whining and complaining here about the theme parks and try a cruise instead of standing in lines all day at the parks make life long friends save up more money experience every ship every port of call make lifelong friends let your kids see and experience wildlife travel the world on different ships it may surprise you how much better you like it than whining and complaining about the parks how much more you can experience in a Disney Cruise than just doing the parks over and over again Like I've never done an Alaskan cruise but I've seen pics I did the 14 Day Mediterranean Cruise over in Barcelona that was a blast seeing like everything from Italy to France to Turkey to The Greek Isles!
Wow, that's one long, run-on sentence.

Did someone complain about the parks here, causing this?

i think that you posted on the wrong forum- this forum is for those sold on cruising already/or close to it :)

i think that you posted on the wrong forum- this forum is for those sold on cruising already/or close to it :)
Thanks, we are still trying to figure this whole posting thing out. It may be our first Disney cruise, but from everything we have head and seen on YouTube.....I think we will be sold! Thanks for your return POST...we will let you know how the cruise goes after we return inJuly 2018! Thanks again! Jim and Brandy

Wow, that's one long, run-on sentence.
Yes. At first I expected it to be one of those weird spam posts, something like, "I know cruising is not for everybody maybe try something different and stop whining I can get your husband back spellcaster oh feel the love again just call..."

Last edited:
Yes. At first I expected it to be one of those weird spam posts, something like "I know cruising is not for everybody maybe try something different and stop whining I can get your husband back spellcaster oh feel the love again just call..."
I'm thinking she posted it on the wrong board. She's not been back....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter