Disney deals in the past

friedela

DIS Veteran
We got back from an amazing trip and are desperately wanting to go back. What kinds of deals has Disney done in the past? What are some of their most common deals? We got a Canadian resident deal which was 20% off 4 or more park pass but I seem to remember most of their deals being for people staying on property. I have heard they sometimes do free dining (that would would be awesome). Have they done that one recently?

We got back from an amazing trip and are desperately wanting to go back. What kinds of deals has Disney done in the past? What are some of their most common deals? We got a Canadian resident deal which was 20% off 4 or more park pass but I seem to remember most of their deals being for people staying on property. I have heard they sometimes do free dining (that would would be awesome). Have they done that one recently?
Mousesavers as stated has a chart of historical discounts but don’t look too far back, Disney has been pretty skimpy on discounts of late. Free dining for instance has been scaled back to quick service only (except for Deluxe resorts). And for this you get the pleasure of paying rack rate for the room. You’d have to do the Disney Math to see if “free”dining and paying rack rate is cheaper for you than getting a room discount.

Mousesavers as stated has a chart of historical discounts but don’t look too far back, Disney has been pretty skimpy on discounts of late. Free dining for instance has been scaled back to quick service only (except for Deluxe resorts). And for this you get the pleasure of paying rack rate for the room. You’d have to do the Disney Math to see if “free”dining and paying rack rate is cheaper for you than getting a room discount.

ahh good to know. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts