Disney Dining plan 2021?

I have a little confusion as to whether the Disney dining plan is on sale for 2021?...I have heard different things ie: "no plan before Sep 2021!..Does anyone know the answer?
We don’t know if and when the dining plans will return. The only thing we know is that dining plans have been paused And have been or will be refunded through September 2021. We also know that tickets/packages beyond that date are not yet available for purchase.

Disney makes a ton of money off the dining plans. Guests commit to hundreds of dollars per day for their entire stay. I think they will come back, but not before capacity is normal, so unlikely for a while. No one can really say now if and when they will return.

I think they could come back before the return to full capacity but more restaurants probably need to open. I believe everything was cancelled to give them a chance to take a deep breath and start over slowly without the complications of dining plans and dinner reservations. They are doing reservations in baby steps.

We don’t know if and when the dining plans will return. The only thing we know is that dining plans have been paused And have been or will be refunded through September 2021. We also know that tickets/packages beyond that date are not yet available for purchase.

Disney makes a ton of money off the dining plans. Guests commit to hundreds of dollars per day for their entire stay. I think they will come back, but not before capacity is normal, so unlikely for a while. No one can really say now if and when they will return.
So they never actually said there will be no dining plans until after Sept 2021, just that they were refunding guests that had already booked them, or offering a different discount. Those are 2 very different things. It implies to me that they cannot guarantee there will be a dining plan available, but aren't closing the door on the possibility as yet.

So they never actually said there will be no dining plans until after Sept 2021, just that they were refunding guests that had already booked them, or offering a different discount. Those are 2 very different things. It implies to me that they cannot guarantee there will be a dining plan available, but aren't closing the door on the possibility as yet.
Their exact wording was “Beginning May 28 2020, all dining reservations, experience bookings, Disney dining plan, and FastPass+ selections will be cancelled...Guests who purchased a Disney dining plan and tickets for dates between May 28, 2020 and September 26, 2021 will receive an automatic cancellation and refund of their Disney dining plan...Guests who booked Resort hotel reservations with a Free Dining package for dates between May 28, 2020 and September 26, 2021 will receive an automatic cancellation of their Disney Dining Plan and are invited to rebook their vacation for a later date with a 35% room discount.

Cancelled until 9/26/21! I wonder if the will bring the dining plan back when co-vid goes away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!