Disney Dollars

woodlandsparty

Mousekemom
I read on a thread (that I can't find again) a couple of weeks ago that the Disney Stores were currently running a 2 for 1 on Disney Dollars.

Have any of you heard about this? If so, can you give me details? TIA!!!

I think what you are probably thinking about is getting double points for using your Disney VISA at the Disney Store. Lots of people were saying that they would go and buy their DD with their DV and getting double points on their VISA card for that. If DD were 2 for1- their registers would be going 24/7! WISH it were true! ;)

Disney dollars are basically gift certificates which can be used at face value all throughout the Disney empire. I don't think your information is correct. If it were, you'd have people "buying" hundreds of dollars worth of them and getting an entire vacation for half price.

Not gonna happen.

I just purchased Disney Dollars last week for my dd for our vacation and they were not 2 for 1, although that would have been awesome if they had been.:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter