April 11, 2013 Disney Dream Cruise!!!

Can you believe it?! Only 3 more days!!! I have to work all the way up to the day before the cruise and it's DRAGGING. I hope the weather is beautiful for our trip!! :goodvibes

The movies are The Avengers, Brave, The Odd life of Timothy Green, Finding Nemo, Wreck It Ralph, and The Great and Powerful Oz...

We are from Savannah, GA!!! ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!!! We are driving down early Thursday morning :):cool1::cool1:

The movies are The Avengers, Brave, The Odd life of Timothy Green, Finding Nemo, Wreck It Ralph, and The Great and Powerful Oz...

We are from Savannah, GA!!! ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!!! We are driving down early Thursday morning :):cool1::cool1:
I just posted this question(literally 30 seconds ago) on the regular board....

so excited

We are so excited!!!! Tomorrow morning my daughter and I will be driving down to FL and are SOOOOO ready to be on the Dream!!! Who is so excited they cant stand it???:yay::cool1::drive:

Back home hope you all enjoyed yourself.!!!

I had a great time!
Did you guys rebook any future cruise?

We had a great time. We rebooked on board for a future cruise. This time we will try a 4 day because the 3 day was way too short.

Got back yesterday morning about 5am... I hate that 15 hour drive.. ugggg.. Had a pretty good time on the cruise but I didn't much care for Castaway. I thought it was extremely overcrowded and the sand was really rough on the feet due to all the broken shells. Other than that it was really pretty and my kids enjoyed the bike trail. :) I didn't book another cruise although I kinda wish I had. I think I want to try a few other cruise lines.

If anyone from this cruise knows the Nice Lady who took our twin princess pictures in the DLounge the last night, we are hoping to reconnect in case she lost our email address. We didn't know there wouldn't be a photographer up there and she was nice enough to offer to take them! But it was really rushed before dinner and we were trying to exchange email info and I'm just hoping she will look on here and find us! My album is definitely missing them...

Please contact me asap if you know who it was! Next time I"m going to get their email or give them my phone number too...

:upsidedow

Hello out there! I realize it is early yet, but things can happen, so I am putting this out there. We were aboard the Disney Dream 4/11/13-4/14/13. Two long blonde haired 30 somethings, twins, with matching tiaras! We did not realize that DCL would not be using professional photographers in the DLounge, and when we got up to the front of the Princesses Line, we had no camera and no phones on us! A very nice lady we met in line offered to take our pics and email them to us.

We are hoping that you are still out there nice lady and didn't lose our email address! I should have gotten yours too or given you our phone number. But in any case, if you find this, or lost our email, please message me so that we can get the photos! These will be our first photos with Belle, Cinderella and especially Ariel literally ever!

DCL cruisers are literally the nicest cruising guests I've ever had the pleasure of cruising with. Please help us finish our album, and a big thank you in advance for helping us on that last night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter