Disney Dream April 22, 2023 Eastern Caribbean from Miami

GT1990

Earning My Ears
We are sailing from Miami on April 22nd! First Disney cruise and would like to do the fish extender with other families who may be interested, as well as find some friends of similar ages!

We are two family cruise group (grandparents, parents & two children) and we are interested in the Fish Extenders exchange, too. My husband and I did this on our first (and only) Disney cruise in 2009 and had a blast. Not sure how it works now, but would love to participate.

My husband and I would like to participate in the fish extender too. Never done it but sounds like fun.

We are sailing from Miami on April 22nd! First Disney cruise and would like to do the fish extender with other families who may be interested, as well as find some friends of similar ages!
Just booked! We want to do it too! Any idea where we should sign up? If not let’s start it!

I'm not sure how to start, is there already a Facebook group going about FEs? If not, I think the first thing we would need to do was say "yes, I want to participate!" Then figure out if we need a separate page or just communicate here. If you have a FB page, then do a search for your cruise date and the ship name...to find out. I closed my FB page a long time ago, so I am not able to do a search.

Hi folks; please remember redirects to Facebook or other sites is not allowed on the boards. If you would rather join an FE over there by all means; but please do not tell folks who are trying to arrange a group here they must go over there. Thank you!

Hi there! I am not on your cruise, but on a 7-night Med cruise on the Dream in May. Since the Dream has never done 7-night cruises (you‘ll be on the second ever), I am wondering what the menus will be for our cruise. I will be very grateful if one of you could report back what your rotation and menus were for the different night! Thank you so much in advance!!

menus were very similar to the seven night Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy. Not too much difference. There was the Caribbean pirate night meal, a Greek/Spanish meal with paella and spanakopita, and the usual lobster tail and Wellington meals. Reminded me of a usual seven night meal menu In the Caribbean…lots of fish options, vegetarian options, and the usual same three lighter options at each meal.

menus were very similar to the seven night Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy. Not too much difference. There was the Caribbean pirate night meal, a Greek/Spanish meal with paella and spanakopita, and the usual lobster tail and Wellington meals. Reminded me of a usual seven night meal menu In the Caribbean…lots of fish options, vegetarian options, and the usual same three lighter options at each meal.
Thank you!

Second AP meal included animation of guests drawings. I know there were questions about whether or not the Dream had that technology. Yes it does!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter