Disney Dream January 12, 2018 - 3 Day Bahama Cruise

AGibbs

First time Disney cruiser waiting on January 12!

Hello Mouseketeers! My husband and I will be celebrating our ONE year anniversary this year, we decided to book a Disney Cruise and to say I am excited is an understatement. Along with us will be my in-laws who will also be celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary. This will be our FIRST Disney Cruise and my husband's and his parents' first cruise EVER!!! So I am hoping it is as magical as I am expecting it to be!

I look forward to meeting everyone who is embarking on this magical adventure in January!

Hi! This is my fourth Disney cruise and I'm very excited. Looking to see if anyone is interested in starting a fish extender exchange/meet up? Thoughts?

Hi! I am so excited to see that someone else will be sailing during the same time that we are. Since this will be our first cruise on Disney, I am not familiar with the fish extender exchange. However if someone would like to start a fish extender exchange or meet up, that would be awesome!

Looking forward to our 5th Disney cruise, and second time on the Dream for this itinerary. We loved it the first time around. We would also love to join a Fish Extender exchange.

Can't wait until January 12! We will be joining you all as well. Some in our group have cruised with Disney in the past and some are first timers. Best wishes to the anniversaries and birthdays! What a way to spend them! :)

:ccat:This is our second Disney Cruise and we are celebrating our 30th anniversary BUT not alone ! We will also be celebrating our youngest daughter Morgan's 21st birthday AND a first time cruise for our oldest daughter Malorie and her little 2 year old daughter Nolyn.

Our first cruise was a spur of the moment Christmas gift that I booked just 5 days before departure and surprised my husband and youngest daughter. Let me just say we had NO IDEA what to expect. This time we are ready for pirate nightpirate:, gift exchanges, door magnets and fingers crossed GOOD WEATHER ( we experienced what was called at that time, the worst weather day ever on Castaway Cay!)

Would love to meet others and start a fish extender!

This will be our first Disney cruise ever. My wife and daughter don’t know this will be part of our trip to Disneyworld. We’d love to participate in a fish extender

Hi! This is my fourth Disney cruise and I'm very excited. Looking to see if anyone is interested in starting a fish extender exchange/meet up? Thoughts?
This is the first cruise for me and my kids. We can't wait and would love to participate in a fish extender exchange.

Has a fish:fish: extender been started for our upcoming cruise????? What about a meet and Greet???? :cheer2:I am getting so excited!!! :dumbo: In fact, I forgot all information for my login information from above and had to start all over!!! ( That's me above VICKI W!!! ) ... SO do we have a fish extender group because I have made a LOT of fish extender items and am READY to "extend them to you all!"!!!:daisy:

Hi! Our cruise is around the corner. Has anyone started the extender? I've only participated in the exchange but have never organized one.

Hi! Our cruise is around the corner. Has anyone started the extender? I've only participated in the exchange but have never organized one.
Okay! I’ll organize one if I get enough people to respond by Xmas day.

I would have loved to do this. However we found out Christmas Day that we will be joining you.

Hi. My daughter and I will be going on our first Disney Cruise. We are celebrating Morgan’s 30th Birthday. She loves Disney so much she even quit teaching and moved to Orlando to work for Disney. I know she would love to participate in the exchange if it’s not too late.

Hello Mouseketeers! My husband and I will be celebrating our ONE year anniversary this year, we decided to book a Disney Cruise and to say I am excited is an understatement. Along with us will be my in-laws who will also be celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary. This will be our FIRST Disney Cruise and my husband's and his parents' first cruise EVER!!! So I am hoping it is as magical as I am expecting it to be!

I look forward to meeting everyone who is embarking on this magical adventure in January!

My family of three will be taking our first Disney cruise and we are so excited! My son wants to participate in the fish extender exchange. I hope we'll see some of those hanging outside the cabins!

Can someone explain what the fish extender exchange is and what I need to do to prepare? We will have four cabins with six kids spread among them and would love to do anything to enhance their experience! Thanks!

I don't think it has been organized yet. We are prepared though. We have our fish extender and lots of little goodies to share. This is our first Disney cruise so learning as we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter