Disney Dream - January 15th, 2018 - Fish Extenders Group

sethorp

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

My family is booked for the January 15th sailing to the Bahamas and we are very interested in joining a FE Meet/Group. I am just learning about it, and hoping there will be some experienced travelers on our ship who can help us get this thing off the ground! Please comment or advise if you have any interest or knowledge of groups already set up! Thank You!!!

Stacey

Hi,
Our family and our friend's family is booked for the January 15th sailing as well and would love to join a FE Meet/Group with you. Please let us know if you are interested.

Chrissy

This sounds like a great idea, looking for more information on the Fish Extenders Group. My Family and I are booked for this 01/15/2018 cruise.
Thanks
- Jeremiah

Hi
My family would like to join.
We also have never done a fish extender. First Disney cruise.
Do we meet on a certain day somewhere? Do we exchange gifts?
Thanks! See ya real soon.
Airika

Hi....my kids are interested in doing the Fish Extenders too. I doesn't look like this cruise date is very active as far as planning to do the FE exchange?

No
It doesn’t look too active
Does anyone want to get together with me after sail away on the 15th? We can exchange room numbers and let the kids say hi. It would be nice to know a couple people on the ship.
What do you exchange as for gifts? I’ve never done this but it doesn’t seem like anyone else has either! Lol

There’s a disney cruise line fish extender FB late with 30,000+ people in it with a group within for our cruise. Too late to join FE but you can add to pixie dust group. I’m bummed as I wanted to FE but I guess people don’t check here that much anymore. Maybe I’m not supposed to write about that here, but it would’ve been nice to know before it was too late to join a FE group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!