Disney Dream June 29 2018 Double Dip Cruise

DisneyGodshalk3

Earning My Ears
We are taking our second cruise and going with a family that is going for the first time. I would love to start a group to do Fish Extender with since I talked it up with the other family. Between the two families we will have a 14, 13, and 12 year old. Give us strength :)

Looking forward to hear from others that will be on the same trip.

Wooohoo!! I've been watching the boards and am excited to see you started the thread, thank you! It is our first DCL and I'm so happy to have found these boards - so much awesome/helpful info! We are a family of 5, kiddos will be 12, 9 and 4 when we cruise. Can't wait!!

Hi fellow sailors! Adding myself, hubby and two young boys who will be 8 and 10 to this list as well. Our family went on our very first trip in 2016 and LOVED it!! We had 14 people and 4 cabins total. I did soooo much research on our first trip that I seriously feel like a pro at this as I had to take the lead for the family. :) We sailed on a smaller ship, the Disney Magic, which only had one stop at Castaway Cay. So this will be a first for us on this particular ship. I would love to be a part of doing a fish extender with everyone! I really enjoy that aspect of the trip!

Ahoy Mates! So happy to have found this forum! This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are counting the days. Just learned about Fish Hook Extenders from friends who were lucky enough to go on prior DCL sailings - we would love to participate! Not real clear on how it all works, but can’t wait to find out. Please add myself (mom), husband, 10yo son and 8yo daughter. Best regards!

We just reserved this cruise. We are a family of 3 with a 13 year old daughter. This will be our 4th cruise. We are travelling with a family of 4 that has never been on a Disney cruise. They have a 13 year old daughter and a 10 year old boy. Is there a Fish Extender for this cruise because we would love to join.

Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney cruise. We will be a party of 8-9 with two 10 ur old girls. I’m sure they would love to participate in the fish’s extender. Is there another place we need to sign up on for that?

Hi everyone I have put everyone down for fish extenders. There may be one more family they will not know for a few weeks if they will join us. I am going to cut off the list of the fish extenders at this point. I will send a list of number of individuals later today. And come up with some "rules" or guidelines. Will need everyones cabin numbers. If the additional family goes there are. 22 adults and 17 kids. That is a total of 39. Please everyone confirm with me that you still would like to participate.

One of the families is part of a different fish extender group so it is 18 adults and 14 kids.

Last edited:
Ahoy Mates! So happy to have found this forum! This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are counting the days. Just learned about Fish Hook Extenders from friends who were lucky enough to go on prior DCL sailings - we would love to participate! Not real clear on how it all works, but can’t wait to find out. Please add myself (mom), husband, 10yo son and 8yo daughter. Best regards!

This is Robin from the DIS cruise board.

Right now we have 6 or 7 families. There are 18 adults and 14 kids. One family may not be going but we will know by the end of May. Please let me know so that I can make things official. I will need to share cabin numbers and if there are any allergies. If you can let me know by April 1 that would be great. Thanks.

In the home stretch towards the cruise. YEAH.

Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney cruise. We will be a party of 8-9 with two 10 ur old girls. I’m sure they would love to participate in the fish’s extender. Is there another place we need to sign up on for that?

Right now we have 6 or 7 families. There are 18 adults and 14 kids. One family may not be going but we will know by the end of May. Please let me know so that I can make things official. I will need to share cabin numbers and if there are any allergies. If you can let me know by April 1 that would be great. Thanks.

Great! We will be in cabin 2054 - no allergies. Can't wait! Thanks so much! - CJS45

Hi,

How can I add my family to the fish extended group? There’s 6 of us traveling - mom, dad, 17 year old (graduation) son, 16 year old son, 9 year old daughter and 2 year old daughter. This will be thsecond cruise for myself and the girls and first for the boys. I’m so glad I found this group!

-Joanna

Hi,

How can I add my family to the fish extended group? There’s 6 of us traveling - mom, dad, 17 year old (graduation) son, 16 year old son, 9 year old daughter and 2 year old daughter. This will be thsecond cruise for myself and the girls and first for the boys. I’m so glad I found this group!

-Joanna
Consider yourself added. We will finalize list by April 15 thanks

Hi,

-Joanna
Can I have your state rooms. I will create a spreadsheet with people and rooms etc. Trying to confirm the last family except the one that wont know until very late but will include them since they are good friends of ours and will bring there FE and take their stuff to them if they cant go.

are you still interested in participating. Can you send me a note. thanks. Need number of adults. Number and age of kids and your stateroom number by 4/10 Thanks

Wooohoo!! I've been watching the boards and am excited to see you started the thread, thank you! It is our first DCL and I'm so happy to have found these boards - so much awesome/helpful info! We are a family of 5, kiddos will be 12, 9 and 4 when we cruise. Can't wait!!

Are you still interested need your room number. And are the kiddos or girls

Making final list do you know if you would still like to do this. If so we need your room number

Can I have your state rooms. I will create a spreadsheet with people and rooms etc. Trying to confirm the last family except the one that wont know until very late but will include them since they are good friends of ours and will bring there FE and take their stuff to them if they cant go.
Can we get your room number and I will send out the email this weekend with all of the information

High Everyone. There are 7 families but I only have the room numbers for three of them at this time. There is a total of 18 adults and 16 kids. However that may decrease to 7 Adults and 7 kids if I do not get the other staterooms. There is one stateroom that I will not have until 45 days out due to a scheduling issue with the family. Please let me know ASAP.

I am looking to hear from Erintx7, Joanna Cortez, and KJYBC. Hope you all will participate. Have great fish extender gifts for everyone already. we are at 81 days everyone. 81 DAYS!!!!!!!

So I have not heard from Erintx7, Joanna Cortex and KJYBC. I promised the others we would finalize the list by yesterday. I will give everyone until 9pm tonight and then be finalizing the list. Please send me your email or post here your cabin number. I have three family's room number and will have the fourth one shortly. Those four families have 7 adults and 7 kids (18, 14, 14, 12, 13, 10, 8). I will sent a spreadsheet by the end of this week. Have a great day. 74 days. Have you done your online check in and books excursions. :)

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter