Disney-Dream-May-21-2021-3-Night-Bahamas-Castaway-Cay-Cruise

TotorosFriend

Earning My Ears
Welcome Shipmates! We are so excited to be sailing on the 3 night Disney Dream Cruise leaving Port Canaveral on May 21, 2021 to Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay with you. I have set up Fish Extender groups if you are interested. Magnet Exchange groups and Sock Exchange groups have been set-up also. A list for locations that will participate in Disney Pin Trading has been started, as well as, plans for recipe sharing. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Castaway Cay and this cruise is very, very SPECIAL for my family so we are REALLY looking forward to it!!!

Welcome Shipmates! We are so excited to be sailing on the 3 night Disney Dream Cruise leaving Port Canaveral on May 21, 2021 to Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay with you. I have set up Fish Extender groups if you are interested. Magnet Exchange groups and Sock Exchange groups have been set-up also. A list for locations that will participate in Disney Pin Trading has been started, as well as, plans for recipe sharing. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Castaway Cay and this cruise is very, very SPECIAL for my family so we are REALLY looking forward to it!!!
Has a FB group already been created for this cruise?

Strange. I just rechecked and there are no Buffington members pending. Is it possible that the request accidentally went to the 2020 page not the 2021 page?
No, I am not under Buffington on FB... FB banned me cause I sell custom cups and I do alot of Disney themed ones and they flagged me for copy right.. Kinda funny, Kinda not lol

I have been trying to get into the FB group. I applied on Sept. 17 and haven't been accepted yet. Is anyone on this board in the FB group that can get me in. Last name is McMahan. Thanks.

Where is the info on the FE exchange and other exchanges? I applied to the FB group on Sept 17 and still haven't been approved. We are a group of 12 and some want to participate in the FE.

I have been trying to get into the FB group. I applied on Sept. 17 and haven't been accepted yet. Is anyone on this board in the FB group that can get me in. Last name is McMahan. Thanks.
Thank you for contacting me. Not sure why I did not get the notification 😐 you have been added 😊

Thank you for contacting me. Not sure why I did not get the notification 😐 you have been added 😊
Thanks for adding me and Jennifer Thomas. We have other family members that will be joining soon too. It's so great to have a cruise and a WDW trip to look forward to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!