Disney Dream November 8-12 2021 Merrytime!

bcwife76

DisneyMomma
Hey all, though I'd get this one started!
We need to Dream to complete our Grand Slam; supposed to be on her this August but of course that was cancelled so let's try it again! This will be our first merrytime (have done HOTHS twice so far). We are coming from Vancouver BC with our two daughters who will be 13 and 10 (she turns 11 two weeks later). Welcome aboard!

Oh...we miss you, we decided on the three night cruise after yours!!

Oh...we miss you, we decided on the three night cruise after yours!!
Oh shoot, really? We picked this one as my kids will only miss 3 days of school due to the Remembrance Day holiday on Nov 11th and they have a teacher development day on the 12th (yay for our school board releasing calendars well in advance!) It would have been fun to cruise with you again, hopefully one day we will again :lovestruc

Hi! Super new to Disney cruising but excited to jump in (and apologies in advance for any 'dumb' questions...)
Is this where we would sign up for Fish Extender? I definitely want to participate and I thought I had seen a different thread for this sailing before specifically for FE but now it seems I can only find this Meet Link. Am I missing something?
Looking forward to meeting you all in November (and happy to take in any tips and tricks from the pros!).

This will be my first Disney cruise so sign me up. I am trying to learn all I can. Was going to go full force and do the Marvel one for next year but thought I might try a small one first. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Also would love to meet up with other DISers, and I am interested in becoming part of a fish extender exchange? Is this where we set that up or is that somewhere else? Thank you

Hi all, my husband and I will be joining you on this cruise. We were supposed to be on the Dream in Feb. We decided to do a back to back so not only will this complete our grand slam it will also make us Gold. We have done HOTHS before and are looking forward to Merrytime.

Hi! Super new to Disney cruising but excited to jump in (and apologies in advance for any 'dumb' questions...)
Is this where we would sign up for Fish Extender? I definitely want to participate and I thought I had seen a different thread for this sailing before specifically for FE but now it seems I can only find this Meet Link. Am I missing something?
Looking forward to meeting you all in November (and happy to take in any tips and tricks from the pros!).
I'd like to get into a FE group also!

Hope you all have a great cruise! We cancelled a while ago, way too many hoops to jump through, especially coming from Canada. Plus I'm not comfortable having my unvaccinated 10yr old on a cruise ship until she can get the vaccine.

We are first time cruisers on this one! It will be me, my wife and our 5yo son who will turn 6 on the cruise! Looking forward to it. Hoping FE are allowed by then!

My wife and our 2 kids (12 and 7) will be on this one. This our kids first cruise ever, but my wife and I have done Carnival (once) and Royal Caribbean (4 times) but it's our first Disney cruise.

Ahoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!