Disney Dream October 8th, 2018 4-Night Bahamian

Disney Spectrum

Earning My Ears
Here's our meet up group! Not sure how this all works (DCL newbies), but very much looking forward to meeting fellow cruisers! Fish extenders, anyone?

I am new to the boards and my family is looking to sign up for a fish extender. Can anyone here help me figure out how to do this?

Hi there! I am super new to all of this as it will be our family's first cruise ever! We are so excited to go, and definitely want to participate in fish extenders. How do I sign us up for it?

This is our families first cruise too! Is this the established group for the fish extender group? Trying to get an idea of how many FE gifts to make. Any ideas for this newbie?

This isn't my first cruise, but I would like to join a fish extenders group for the first time.

Hello all!!
I would like to become a part of the fish extender group on the 2018, October 8 cruise. We are a family of 3. How do we sign-up and get the how-to's, do-not's, etc. ???

I would like to be added to the fish extended group for the Oct 8 Dream cruise. We are a family of 4 and have never sailed on Disney before!

Hi All! It appears that the fish extenders groups were closed out back in July! I found a FB group for our cruise date where the FE groups were formed. They have a pixie dust group that they started that you can sign up for on the FB page. They say it's similar to the FE group. HTH!

Yeah I thought about it but we are down to only 16 days left so people would be rushed to get gifts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!