Disney Dream September 6, 2020

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I didn't see a thread for this sailing so I thought I'd start one. My name is Felicia and this will be our first Disney cruise. I'll be sailing with my DH and DD(9). We are super excited! Any recommendations and must Do's would be appreciated.

Hello! I'm so excited!! We just booked this cruise, and it will be our 1st Disney Cruise too. I'll be sailing with my DH and my 2 boys. Can't wait to hear recommendations, tips & tricks.

Hi! We just booked this cruise today! It will be our 3rd time on DCL and 1st time on the Dream! We just did a similar itinerary on the Magic so we're not going to do any excursions and just enjoy our time on the ship! :)

Hi.. we just booked the cruise the other day. Traveling with me will be my DH and DD(6). This is our 2nd time on DCL but first time on Dream.
looking forward to sharing any helpful tips.

Hi, everyone! This will be our 12th Disney cruise. Hopefully, everything will work out for our cruise. Our daughters are now adults, so it is just my husband and I cruising. We love all the Disney boats and the service is wonderful!

Hi everyone - I have been on over 20 cruises with Disney. The excitement of going on a cruise never changes! I would be glad to share any information....Disney cruises never get old!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter