Disney DreamDisplay Computer for TRADE

lichee22

Earning My Ears
We have a Disney DreamDisplay Computer for barter/trade. Please see link for image pic.

http://www.gadgetmadness.com/2004/08/07/disney-dream-desk-pc-built-by-medion-specs-and-features/

We are open to all sorts of trade/barter outside of Disney related items. Have some electronics you don't need, artwork. Be creative..This is like Craigslist Barter
Please feel free to e_mail me @ lichee22@yahoo and no offer is a bad offer.

We would sell it on Ebay but would rather get it in hands of a true Disney fanatic who would like to store with their other Disney collectibles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Below are the specs and product description (Does not include printer)

Windows XP Home Edition
2.6 ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 330
256mb DDR Memory
CDRW/DVD Combo Drive ,6 USB Ports
Monitor Sold Seperately. Includes Keyboard,Mouse and Optical Pen
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard

Hardware Platform: PC
RAM: 256
RAM Type: DDR SDRAM
Hard Drive

Size: 40 GB
Cases and Expandability

Size (LWH): 24 inches, 12 inches, 20 inches
Weight: 25 pounds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Description
Although designed just for kids, the Disney Dream Desk PC built has grown-up capabilities. Standard PC hardware and software from such well-known brands as Intel and Microsoft help ensure the highest levels of performance, reliability and compatibility. They also provide flexibility for your childs unique needs. You can connect existing peripherals to the USB ports and other standard PC connections. An internal modem and network port make connecting to dial-up or broadband Internet services a breeze. Plus, you can add any software that is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP operating system. And, with the 3-D graphics power of the ATI RADEON TM 9100 PRO IGP graphics, the whole family can enjoy exciting 3-D games and educational applications. The multimedia keyboard with hotkeys that go directly to Dream Desk software is easy for kids to use. They also have the option of using the ergonomically designed kid-sized mouse or the optical pen that allows them to use and develop their drawing skills. Pre-loaded with Fun and Functional Software: Whether they enjoy drawing, creating music or writing and directing their own movies, the fully loaded software of unique and creative Disney applications, plus Microsoft Works 7.0 and fun Disney games will let their imaginations run wild! To ensure their safety, the Dream Desk PC also includes the ContentProtect Home Suite, which provides total Internet and email protection and spam and pop-up blocking. Included Software ContentProtect Home Suite Microsoft Works 7.0 PowerDVD 5 Nero Express 6 Disney Games Disneys Mahjongg Disneys Extremely Goofy Skateboarding Disneys Adventures in Typing with Timon & Pumbaa Disney Dream Desk PC Creative Software Disney Flix Disney Pix Disney Mix Monitor Not Included. Disney Dream Desk Monitor and other accesories available separately.

This is probably such an immensely long shot in the dark here. I am the owner of one of these DreamDesk PC's. The model I have is in practically perfect original working condition, except for only the front panel being damaged and having no rear panel. I would be very inclined to buy this device off of you as a whole, only the panel, etc etc.
Please you or anyone interested in making some money for this old piece of tech definitely let me know as soon as possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts