Disney Emoji Blitz

Happy Thursday! I have a question... My husband and I both play on Android phones and don't change platforms. We noticed this morning that each of us has a different number of ink bottles to collect each round with different rewards. Is that normal? I assumed it would be the same levels for everyone. Thanks!

The number of ink (and other items in a lot of the event challenges) has to do with what level you are.

The number of ink (and other items in a lot of the event challenges) has to do with what level you are.

Very helpful to know! I am around level 46 and my husband is around level 16. I have a smaller number of ink bottles to collect than he does. Is that normal? I would think it should be reversed.

That does seem like it's a bit of an oddity...I would have thought the lower level player would need less ink pots. Are you sure you're both playing the same mission? For my game, the ink pot requirements have been steadily increasing with each new mission (I'm level 101, playing level 8 of the event and needs 55 ink pots).

That does seem like it's a bit of an oddity...I would have thought the lower level player would need less ink pots. Are you sure you're both playing the same mission? For my game, the ink pot requirements have been steadily increasing with each new mission (I'm level 101, playing level 8 of the event and needs 55 ink pots).

It totally sounds backwards, right?! For example, his level 1 needed 2 ink pots and mine needed 2. He needed 12 ink pots on level 2 and I needed 10.

It totally sounds backwards, right?! For example, his level 1 needed 2 ink pots and mine needed 2. He needed 12 ink pots on level 2 and I needed 10.
I am the husband. just got to level 10 and I have to get 100 pots...somethings not right

Thanks to my Dug friends!! I'll wait several days until I unfriend so you can get Dug too!

Last edited:

I am the husband. just got to level 10 and I have to get 100 pots...somethings not right

I'm level 70 and have 116 at level 10. I think I had 100ish at 10 too. At event level 8 I needed 62 pots. No wonder I found the events SOOOOO hard to complete when I was lower levels and couldn't figure out how you all were doing them in a couple days!

Is this happening to anyone else? After extending a game withe 20 or 30 gems... After the second time you extend, the time runs out but the game doesn't end... you can just play unlimited but the only way to end the game is to quit, thus you do not get to keep the ink or coins from that game.... It just started happening on this ink challenge... has happened about 4-5 times this week.

Is this happening to anyone else? After extending a game withe 20 or 30 gems... After the second time you extend, the time runs out but the game doesn't end... you can just play unlimited but the only way to end the game is to quit, thus you do not get to keep the ink or coins from that game.... It just started happening on this ink challenge... has happened about 4-5 times this week.

Nope, that hasn't happened to me. I did have it get "stuck" once and wouldn't advance to the next round. I had to shut it down and restart; I don't recall if I lost that particular round's progress.

I've reached level 20 and need 246 ink pots. I think some of these challenges, the number of "things" to collect is related to not just what level you are on but also what emojis you already have. Some emojis can make a challenge much easier. I don't know if the game is also smart enough to consider recent playing activity -- my DD and I are playing together and there is a big difference in my game play vs hers, and I swear the game seems to "know" which of us has been playing recently and adjusts.

Beat the ink challenge this weekend. Yay! Haven't beat a challenge since Christmas when I got Christmas Mickey so that was nice. Was slightly bummed that there was no add on once I completed the challenge, oh well.

I needed 160 ink for the last box. But.... I closed the game at some point during the day while I was working on the last box. When I reopened the game - I needed 294 ink. Gah! So I closed it, reopened it, and the 160 was back. I didn't close it again until it was finished. Looks like the same people who are programming this game are also running the MDE app and the Disney website.

I just finished the villain event! Maleficent is by far my strongest emoji now (I only started playing about a week ago). How is everyone else doing?

I'm off of work right now and it's too hot to go outside :teeth: so I had nothing else to do!

I finished today. Already had Maleficient but it was nice to get her bumped up a few times. I found it to be pretty enjoyable. The levels were pretty doable with aurora.

I finished on Saturday. It was definitely a better event than the endless lanterns of Rapunzel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter