Disney Emoji Blitz

I guess Jungle Book characters are next. The Android version of the app updated recently and the icon now shows Baloo, Kaa, and King Louie. I wonder if that means another event is starting on Friday...

I got King Louie from the diamond box at the start and he's okay-- if he didn't double the leaves I wouldn't use him though. I can clear a lot more with Joy or some others, but they don't double.
I've been trying to get Tink since I started and never have :sad:

Oddly, Buzz is working quite well with his diagonal clearing. Getting about 6-7 bananas average. Might try Tink too.

I have been using Joy, but I will try Tink and Buzz to see how they work for me. :)

Before I bought one of the Diamond boxes and got Baloo, I was having pretty good luck with Ursula.

I'm using Hatbox Ghost...mostly because I don't have any of the great ones you guys are talking about. But I'm getting 4-5 on average every game. Feels like it's going by pretty quickly...especially since I'm playing a lot this long weekend.

I like the challenges when I feel like I actually have a chance to finish! This was a good one. Got Kaa. He's fun :)

I've been using Mickey. While probably not as fast as one with doubling power, I've been clearing 5-8 bananas each game and moving along fairly well. I'm on the last level of the challenge now, so I'll easily finish it.

I'm so grumpy about that Jungle Book event--I got 3 emojis, all duplicates of ones I already had, and no Jungle Book. UGH.

Not to mention that in the same week I spent 60k coins on a "lucky gold box" day to get 2 duplicates, neither of which was "lucky.".....don't get me started on this game.... lol

I'm so grumpy about that Jungle Book event--I got 3 emojis, all duplicates of ones I already had, and no Jungle Book. UGH.
That's rough! I thought the Jungle Book event ended with a Diamond Box which contained one of the three new event emojis (Baloo, Kaa, or King Louie), which meant everyone would get at least one if they finished. What did you get from the Diamond box at the end?

That's rough! I thought the Jungle Book event ended with a Diamond Box which contained one of the three new event emojis (Baloo, Kaa, or King Louie), which meant everyone would get at least one if they finished. What did you get from the Diamond box at the end?
Jiminy cricket! Which was also an appropriate exclamation upon getting screwed by the event!

I'm liking the new Scar event! It's been pretty fun and quick paced. They are slowing down for me the closer I get to the final box though. Silver Lining: The event will last longer for me! It looks like Rafiki will be a new silver character at the end of this too? I'm hoping so!

Jiminy cricket! Which was also an appropriate exclamation upon getting screwed by the event!
That seems like a glitch because Jiminy should have been a possible reward for the Gold Box prize, but not the Diamon Box prize. What other two emojis did you get? I would send an email to Support to see if there is anything they can do at this point. At least with the new Scar Event, you should get the Scar emoji (no randomness in the Purple prize box).

I'm liking the new Scar event! It's been pretty fun and quick paced. They are slowing down for me the closer I get to the final box though. Silver Lining: The event will last longer for me! It looks like Rafiki will be a new silver character at the end of this too? I'm hoping so!
Yup, he should go into the Silver Box after the event ends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!