Disney Emoji Blitz

Now the acorns are driving me nuts! I'm on the last level and only have Chip items left. I'm not wasting 200 gems for a 20% chance at getting Chip.

Do you have Holiday Mickey or Dale? It seemed like alternating between Holiday Mickey and any of the lucky time emojis (I didn't have Dale for Card 1, 3, or 5) on the board yielded pretty good results for me. Mostly, I think with Holiday Mickey it's a matter of getting as many items as possible to drop in any given game.

I have Holiday Mickey, but not Dale. I've been using my level 3 Cinderella so I'm pretty much guaranteed to open all the boxes that come up, they're just 90% acorns.

Without the Lucky Time emoji, I think it's a matter of opening as many boxes or triggering as many items as possible in each game. It seems like the harder items tend to drop later in the game and when you've collected a lot of items. I would try alternating between Holiday Mickey and Cinderella (or whatever emoji you want) and concentrating on using Star+Item as much as possible. Good luck!

I haven’t been playing that long and don’t have any of the lucky emojis....still on game 3!

I’m stuck on Game 2. I only have 3 ‘Number One Dime’s to go and I have played 25+ games since and only one showed up too late to get it down. This is really annoying.

ETA I’m using Holiday Mickey and I end up with 4-8 items per game but never the right item.

I don't know if really makes a difference, but I've found that if you play with the same emoji for multiple games, the likelihood of getting a hard item goes down. When I don't have the lucky emoji, I try to alternate between Holiday Mickey and some other emoji that clears a lot of board or one of the other Lucky Time emojis (in this case, Launchpad, Darkwing, Chip or Dale).

I have had luck getting rare items when I match an already uncovered item with a rainbow star. That causes about 3-4 uncovered items to immediately appear on the screen, and I have had at least one rare one come up each time I manage to do it. Last time I did, I got 2 rare items on the board at once.

I have had luck getting rare items when I match an already uncovered item with a rainbow star. That causes about 3-4 uncovered items to immediately appear on the screen, and I have had at least one rare one come up each time I manage to do it. Last time I did, I got 2 rare items on the board at once.
I've matched items with a rainbow star many times in the last day and I still get the same items I already have. I finally got 1 "Number One Dime" yesterday after uncovering 50+ items. Two more to go.

I've matched items with a rainbow star many times in the last day and I still get the same items I already have. I finally got 1 "Number One Dime" yesterday after uncovering 50+ items. Two more to go.
I had 10 items left on the last screen this morning, all rare. I finally finished about 2 hours ago! Hope you get 'em all! It seems like the rare ones also start to come more often as the time runs down to finish the event.

I finally passed Level 2. I started to use both Holiday Mickey and Darkwing Duck. I think Darkwing gave me a bit of a "family" advantage.

So, I'm on level 190 and I just ran into a weird thing. It seems I have run out of missions?? I'm getting a "more missions to come" sign. Does that mean I can't go past level 190? I suppose I could do the challenges for now, but I'm confused. Anyone else have this issue?

Woohoo! I finally finished and got Chip. It took forever to get the last 2 fedoras — probably at least 30 games, but then dropped 2 in the same game to finish. I used Holiday Mickey since I didn’t have either Chip or Dale.

So, I'm on level 190 and I just ran into a weird thing. It seems I have run out of missions?? I'm getting a "more missions to come" sign. Does that mean I can't go past level 190? I suppose I could do the challenges for now, but I'm confused. Anyone else have this issue?
Did you get the notice that Fairy Godmother is the prize for level 200? It was just a little pop up the other day when I opened the app. Seems weird that they would announce that and then stop the levels. I’m in 182 so not sure.

Did you get the notice that Fairy Godmother is the prize for level 200? It was just a little pop up the other day when I opened the app. Seems weird that they would announce that and then stop the levels. I’m in 182 so not sure.
Yes, I did! And I was excited about getting her when I got past level 200. I'm not sure what I can do, besides just wait and see when/if they add more missions. I have been doing the daily challenges, but they aren't as fun.

I'm on level 190 and I've got missions. Maybe they just loaded?
The missions are back! Decided to play this morning, and suddenly after several days without new missions, now they are back.

I emailed them and they gave me some pointers to try to get them to show up. I hadn't done anything yet, but they showed up anyway. The bad news is that there are only 200 levels. They haven't added any content past those levels, and they say they don't know when it will be added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!