Disney Emoji Blitz

I broke down and bought a diamond box for this event. At least I was guaranteed a new emoji that's not the one you earn at the end of the event, and I had built up 1000+ gems. I got Flik.

I broke down and bought a diamond box for this event. At least I was guaranteed a new emoji that's not the one you earn at the end of the event, and I had built up 1000+ gems. I got Flik.
I’m tempted to buy a diamond box, but I’m running pretty low on gems. It does seem like it will be slow going without a lucky emoji.

I’m tempted to buy a diamond box, but I’m running pretty low on gems. It does seem like it will be slow going without a lucky emoji.

I did get a diamond box and received Flik...I’m averaging 4-5 per game, so 8-10...just as a guide to see if you think it’s worth it. It might be possible to get that high with a gold emoji and not have to get the diamond box. I’m not sure and might see what I get with my favorite higher gold emojis...

I got Flix too. He isn't the best emoji, but he is okay. This is my first event like this one. It's pretty easy. The food fights stress me out a little.

I've been playing with Mickey thinking the lightning clouds help to clear the board. I've been averaging about 5-7 per game. I don't have either of the Bugs Life lucky emoji's and not enough gems to buy one.

I've been playing with Mickey thinking the lightning clouds help to clear the board. I've been averaging about 5-7 per game. I don't have either of the Bugs Life lucky emoji's and not enough gems to buy one.
Do you have Joy? I like to use her to get suns. You can place them wherever you want, which helps to clear the "leaves".

I'm working on 18. It's only 95 of the clovers. . . .

Maybe I should spend the 200 gems. I just had being back to 0 of them again.

If you made it all the way to 18 without the diamond box I’d say for sure you’ll be able to finish the event. I gave in and purchased the diamond box and am only at box 18. I knew I wouldn’t have too much time to play this time around.

Don't feel bad. I dished out the 200 gems and I am exactly where you are. You my friend, are the smart one!!

I’ve made it to 21 without a lucky doubler. I should be able to finish, but I expect the last few levels to require considerably more clovers. I’ll see how far I can get this weekend before the busy work week limits my playing time.

Finished the event. Now I'm on to Rainbow Falls. Last time I struggled on the higher chests. Got my fingers crossed this time around.

Finished the event without buying a diamond chest. Saving the 200, so I have a better chance at Jack Jack in a few weeks.

Finished the event without buying a diamond chest. Saving the 200, so I have a better chance at Jack Jack in a few weeks.
Speaking of....anyone have any idea what the Incredibles 2 Survival Event will be like?
I have to say that this game is sooooo addicting. I'm on lv 17 now. My last mission is to play 3 games between 6am and 11am. I thought that was a funny one. But it did stop me getting to lv 18 until the morning. Well played Emoji Blast...well played.

Agreed, it is so addicting! I may need an intervention in the fall!

To be honest it’s a survival event, I am not really good at explaining but I’ll give it a shot.... you hve to clear items but if you don’t do it fast enough they explode, and you lose life. You don’t get 60 seconds you get ‘5 life bars’.

That is a horrible explanation!

Agreed, it is so addicting! I may need an intervention in the fall!

To be honest it’s a survival event, I am not really good at explaining but I’ll give it a shot.... you hve to clear items but if you don’t do it fast enough they explode, and you lose life. You don’t get 60 seconds you get ‘5 life bars’.

That is a horrible explanation!
Thx. Actually that makes perfect sense. Sounds like another stressful one. I'M IN!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter