Disney Emoji Blitz

Agreed, it is so addicting! I may need an intervention in the fall!

To be honest it’s a survival event, I am not really good at explaining but I’ll give it a shot.... you hve to clear items but if you don’t do it fast enough they explode, and you lose life. You don’t get 60 seconds you get ‘5 life bars’.

That is a horrible explanation!
Ugh, I hate those type of events. I think I will skip it.

Finished Rainbow Falls for the first time ever. That last map was tough. I guess it's back to the normal game for a few days. I just reached level 19. The game says something special happens at level 20, so I hope to see what it's all about.

Does anyone else really dislike the emojis whose power to to make a bunch of emojis on the board worth more, and give them glowing red heart eyes in the process? (Eg, Marie, Minnie, Lady) I hate using their power - I can't see anything else on the board other than those weird glowing eyes. . .

Does anyone else really dislike the emojis whose power to to make a bunch of emojis on the board worth more, and give them glowing red heart eyes in the process? (Eg, Marie, Minnie, Lady) I hate using their power - I can't see anything else on the board other than those weird glowing eyes. . .

I actually love Minnie to build up my coins and Mrs. Potts for the leaderboard. I usually hoard clouds and sunshines, click on their power then just use the clouds and sunshines to clear the board.

For some reason Minnie doesn’t bother me but Marie does. I love lady always get high scores with her.

You know who’s power I find extremely distracting is Sebastian, I want to love him... but I just can’t.

For some reason Minnie doesn’t bother me but Marie does. I love lady always get high scores with her.

You know who’s power I find extremely distracting is Sebastian, I want to love him... but I just can’t.

With Sebastian and the White Rabbit I freeze at first, since for most others you have to wait for something to happen. Messes me up every time and I miss out on the bonus.
My favorites are the ones that give you powerups or make more of themselves.

With Sebastian and the White Rabbit I freeze at first, since for most others you have to wait for something to happen. Messes me up every time and I miss out on the bonus.
My favorites are the ones that give you powerups or make more of themselves.

Exactly! This is exactly what happens to me!

The Incredibles 2 Survival Event launched and the new emojis are Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Jack-Jack. Right now, they're only available in the Diamond Box, but after the event it looks like Mr. Incredible and Elasticgirl will be in the Gold Box, but Jack-Jack is a Diamond Box Exclusive (like BB-8, Rey, and Finn). The odds of getting Jack-Jack aren't very good; 15% compared to 35% for Elastigirl and 50% for Mr. Incredible. That being said, so far, this event really does need one of the Incredible characters to progress; the number of TVs(?) needed to progress gets pretty high, pretty quickly. Level 15 (a Silver Chest) requires 230 TVs!

I've been able to get a lot of TVs in every game. I think my worst so far has been in the high teens, my best was 63! I'm on box 12 playing mostly with a level 3 Cinderella.

My worst was 8, my best is only in the mid-40s. I had the coins and sprung for a chest, and got Elastigirl, who is pretty good for the event. I'm currently working on box 21, which takes 315 TVs - glad for the doubling factor there!

ETA - new high of 58.

Last edited:
Experiencing some kind of glitch, and the game won't let me lose! Wish I could keep my 34 million point score and the 114 TVs I've collected so far, but I think I'm going to have to back out and start over.

Experiencing some kind of glitch, and the game won't let me lose! Wish I could keep my 34 million point score and the 114 TVs I've collected so far, but I think I'm going to have to back out and start over.

Same thing happened to me! Had to back out and start over, didn't get to keep it, unfortunately :(

I'm up to 18, that 370 TVs is looking pretty daunting. But I've made it this far and there's plenty of time, so I think I'll stick it out without buying a diamond box.

Just FYI - the final chest is 525 TVs. I should have it later tonight, thanks to Elastigirl. I could have done it without, but I had about 300 gems, so I still have a decent amount left.

I’m on level 25, not bad for one day, haha. I did get Elastigirl and Mr. Incredible, I like Elistigirls power. Surprisingly I was getting between 30 and 60 TVs every round and then that doubled so I passed through the levels fairly quickly. But I’ve noticed that last few rounds I can barely get 15-20.

Wow!! This event has been pretty fun. I got Elastigirl out of a diamond chest at the beginning. I'm at chest 15. Hope to catch up to you guys tomorrow. I was afraid this was going to be stressful, but I'm having a lot of fun just trying to beat my own record. Hope I can win Jack Jack in the final box.

I got Mr Incredible in the final box. Thinking about doing the Diamond Falls stuff just to see if I can get Jack Jack at the end of that.

The end box of Rainbow Falls is not a diamond box, you don’t get an emoji

(I thought there was, at the end of the ones that don't unlock for another 2 1/2 days)

No real point in doing it then. And, at 15% odds, I can't really justify spending any cash to try to get Jack Jack either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts