Disney Emoji Blitz

Missed the launch of this. Glad I read the boards today! Bought a diamond box cause I love the incredibles, it’s going pretty fast so far. Hoping to get someone else at the end.

I bought a diamond box before the event and got Elastigirl. My gold box during the game was Elastigirl. My diamond box at the end of the event was Elastigirl. A bit disappointing...

I got Elastigirl at the end. I don't know why I thought it was Jack Jack at the end, but that was disappointing since he won't be in the gold box after.

I got Elastigirl at the end. I don't know why I thought it was Jack Jack at the end, but that was disappointing since he won't be in the gold box after.

Yeah, I thought Mr & Mrs Incredible would be gold boxes after this, with Jack Jack at the end (and finishing the event being the only way to get him).

I finished the event but Rainbow Falls has stolen all of my confidence. I thought I was pretty good at tapping Twilight Zone looking TVs until now. The real struggle has begun...

Just out of curiosity, has anyone been able to get to the final chest in Rainbow Falls? I know it unlocks tonight, but I cannot even get close.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone been able to get to the final chest in Rainbow Falls? I know it unlocks tonight, but I cannot even get close.
i use 2 devices the rainbow falls was hard but i did finish then started the nemo team event which officially starts on the 22nd and that one is hard as well so if you time jump go and get started if you dont good luck all!!!!

Finished rainbow falls, so yay for coins and gems, but I am disappointed in the event. Jack Jack is so low a chance (15%) that I don't think I can justify spending the money to have a decent chance a getting him.

Back to trying to get all my silver emojis.

I’m only on level 20 and don’t have enough gems to spend. I don’t think I will be able to finish this event.

I won’t be able to finish either. I didn’t have enough gems to buy a x2 emoji because I somehow agreed to spend gems on some stupid game play (I thought I answered ‘no’ but apparently I did not because the game took 20 gems). I’m on level 16. I’m hoping to make it to the Gold Box level and get one of the group emojis.

I won’t be able to finish either. I didn’t have enough gems to buy a x2 emoji because I somehow agreed to spend gems on some stupid game play (I thought I answered ‘no’ but apparently I did not because the game took 20 gems). I’m on level 16. I’m hoping to make it to the Gold Box level and get one of the group emojis.
Unfortunately you can’t get a diamond box emoji out of a gold box until you’ve first unlocked it from the diamond box or the event ends.

I am happy to see all the new players. Seems like popularity is holding up. That means continued development and new events.

I didn't think I was going to finish either but I've made it to box 23 so I think I can do it. I didn't have enough gems for a diamond box so I had been using Had Box Ghost and averaging 30 tvs per game, but then I switched to using Woody... now I'm getting *at least* 50 per game. Should have been using him the whole time!

I didn't think I was going to finish either but I've made it to box 23 so I think I can do it. I didn't have enough gems for a diamond box so I had been using Had Box Ghost and averaging 30 tvs per game, but then I switched to using Woody... now I'm getting *at least* 50 per game. Should have been using him the whole time!
I've been using Joy and Olaf. I don't have Woody but I do have Hatbox Ghost. He's pretty good for this challenge!

I made it to the last level. I just hope I can complete it. I lost a couple of hours of game time today. We’re coming back from a short vacation and I had to do some of the driving.

I managed to scrounge up enough gems to buy a Diamond Box and got Mr. Incredible. I bought him before I made it to the Gold box, used him to get all the TVs in the Gold box, but got The Genie instead. He looks like he might be worthwhile, but I was hoping for an Incredibles emoji as others have received. I was able to knock off the challenge with Mr. Incredible and I received Elastigirl in the final box.

I managed to scrounge up enough gems to buy a Diamond Box and got Mr. Incredible. I bought him before I made it to the Gold box, used him to get all the TVs in the Gold box, but got The Genie instead. He looks like he might be worthwhile, but I was hoping for an Incredibles emoji as others have received. I was able to knock off the challenge with Mr. Incredible and I received Elastigirl in the final box.
I like Genie. He is one of my favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter