Disney Emoji Blitz

I'm still on breakfast ... but I have not had a lot of time to play today.

ETA: Does anyone know if the Swedish Chef is any good? I have about 500 gems saved up and could level him up if I wanted to.
Got him earlier tonight. He's not bad - you have to aim a chicken at the board, which took a bit of getting used to the first couple times. It clears a moderate amount, and seems to refresh fairly quickly.

FYI even when you’re done with the event the chef is only a 25% chance in the diamond box so you may buy two and not get him at all.

I’m now on Dinner but it’s slow going since I don’t have a lucky emoji. On top of it, I’m losing about 3 out of 4 games. Good times.

I’ve been busy so I’ve been starting a match with a double emoji bit not actually playing, so I’m getting 4 stars for doing nothing. I made it through lunch that way yesterday!

I’ve been busy so I’ve been starting a match with a double emoji bit not actually playing, so I’m getting 4 stars for doing nothing. I made it through lunch that way yesterday!
I might as well do that. I'm on the Dessert round with a lucky emoji and am now down to winning 1 out of 8 games.

I took advantage of unlimited lives sale to work on leveling up. I didn’t realize it’s 50 goals for level 100. Well I’m slowly getting there!

Just finished, got Swedish Chef!

Dessert found took forever as I didn’t have any of the lucky 2x emojis.

I found it a rather easy challenge. Breakfast and lunch, I think I won nearly every game. Dinner and dessert were slower with several loses or ties, but it's nice that even "losing" you can advance a bit. I think that's the only thing I like about the Food Fights, otherwise I'm not too fond of them.

FYI even when you’re done with the event the chef is only a 25% chance in the diamond box so you may buy two and not get him at all.

I thought the Chef was a guaranteed prize at the end, not just a diamond box. If you bought a diamond box during the game, Chef wasn't a guarantee.

I thought the Chef was a guaranteed prize at the end, not just a diamond box. If you bought a diamond box during the game, Chef wasn't a guarantee.
He is a guarantee at the end of the event, but they were talking about using their saved up gems to buy diamond boxes to level him up. I just wanted to let them know if they buy that doesn’t mean they will definitely get another chef to level him up.

I had to pony up some gems a couple of weeks ago because I didn't have a Pirates emoji. Captain Jack is in the diamond box today. I am going to try the two device trick to get him. I have an old iPhone that should work.

I had to pony up some gems a couple of weeks ago because I didn't have a Pirates emoji. Captain Jack is in the diamond box today. I am going to try the two device trick to get him. I have an old iPhone that should work.
That’s interesting, my diamond box is disgust, crush and baloo none of which I have.

That’s interesting, my diamond box is disgust, crush and baloo none of which I have.

Today as a collection builder diamond box, meaning it was a diamond box with three emojis you don’t have. It varies from person to person. Mine had Jesse, Meg, and webby.

My diamond collector box had Nick, Lumiere, and Pegasus. I bought enough gems to purchase 2 diamond boxes and I got Nick and Lumiere.

Now the game is messing with me. I just finished level 160, which has a Gold box emoji as a prize. And yup, you guessed it. I got another Alien!

LOL!! Well you’ll be well on your way if they ever do a toy story collection!

I knew I shouldn’t do it, but I spent the gems anyway cause I love the incredibles and just ended up with another mr incredible who I got two of already. I should stick to those collector diamond boxes. And when I just bought a gold box I got another alien too! He seems popular right now.

The Incredibles game popped up this morning. Not going to bother with it as I only have Mr. Incredible and none of the other characters.

I decided to spend the gems, since I had a 55% chance of getting one of the 3 Incredibles that I did not have. Got another Mrs Incredible. I'm doing the event, since they can still count toward normal objectives anyway.

On the plus side, got Pegasus in a gold box today, so I am almost up to 70 of the gold emojis, though none are higher than level 2, so I have a long way to go.

I'm going to try the 2 device trick for Jack-Jack. I practiced a bit with Silver boxes last week and learned how to do it. I had not purchased a new emoji in a while and the game was very generous. I completed 2 groups! The only downside is that once I got an emoji I liked I forgot to back up my phone "just in case" so I accepted a couple of emojis I really had no use for (I'm looking at YOU Perdita!). Lesson learned: back up after every successful emoji when using 2 devices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter