Disney Fantasy 2019 July 27 11 Night Southern Caribbean

We're in. DD will have just turned 18 this will be her 1st time @ Palo. This will be our 3rd trip to the Southern Caribbean on DCL (Previously an 11nt on the Wonder, then a B2B on the Magic).

We're in. DD will have just turned 18 this will be her 1st time @ Palo. This will be our 3rd trip to the Southern Caribbean on DCL (Previously an 11nt on the Wonder, then a B2B on the Magic).
This is our 4th Southern Caribbean on DCL. We were on the 11nt on the Wonder in 2006 ( is that the one you sailed?), 7 night southern for New Year's on the Fantasy in 2012-2013, and a seven night Southern on the Magic in Oct 2014.
Your DD will love Palo! We always book a brunch and dinner there. We haven't tried Remy's as we aren't wine drinkers and the menu did not appeal to us. I see you have been to Tokyo Disneyland too! We loved Tokyo Disney Sea, probably our favorite Disney park.

`
This is our 4th Southern Caribbean on DCL. We were on the 11nt on the Wonder in 2006 ( is that the one you sailed?), 7 night southern for New Year's on the Fantasy in 2012-2013, and a seven night Southern on the Magic in Oct 2014.
Your DD will love Palo! We always book a brunch and dinner there. We haven't tried Remy's as we aren't wine drinkers and the menu did not appeal to us. I see you have been to Tokyo Disneyland too! We loved Tokyo Disney Sea, probably our favorite Disney park.

Yes, that 2006 one was our 1st ever DCL cruise. We did Remy for dinner and the chapmpagne brunch on the Fantasy a few yrs back (Cat T's were reasonably priced back then), but will just do dinner & brunch @ Palo this time.

Tokyo Disney (Disney Sea) is probably our favorite park too. We did Thanksgiving there last year, and will do our 4th trip there this Christmas & New Year; our DD will be in her 4th year (a Senior) of Japanese, so we have our own walking translator (not that it's needed).

`

Yes, that 2006 one was our 1st ever DCL cruise. We did Remy for dinner and the chapmpagne brunch on the Fantasy a few yrs back (Cat T's were reasonably priced back then), but will just do dinner & brunch @ Palo this time.

Tokyo Disney (Disney Sea) is probably our favorite park too. We did Thanksgiving there last year, and will do our 4th trip there this Christmas & New Year; our DD will be in her 4th year (a Senior) of Japanese, so we have our own walking translator (not that it's needed).
I envy your DD speaking Japanese! I think I learned like 20 words for that trip! Did the same for our Euro-Disneyland trip in 1994 (before it became Disneyland Paris) We haven't done Hong Kong or Shanghai yet (Are we missing anything?) We are APs at Disneyland in CA and usually visit there every other month as it is a 6 hour drive from Phoenix. We are DVC members since 1992 with our homes at Old Key West and Animal Kingdom Villas.

We are also on this cruise. We are doing the Panama Canal cruise in October 2018. We have done 15 cruises with disney. This will be put 1st time doing the southern carribean cruise. We are so excited.

Last edited:
We are also on this cruise. We are doing the Panama Canal cruise in October 2018. We have done 15 cruises with disney. This will be put 1st time dping the southern carribean cruise. We are so excited.

We did the Eastbound Panama Repo back in 2008, probably our favorite cruise so far. We would love to do another but they now always fall when school is in.

We are also on this cruise. We are doing the Panama Canal cruise in October 2018. We have done 15 cruises with disney. This will be put 1st time dping the southern carribean cruise. We are so excited.
Welcome aboard katzs13! We also have sailed the Panama canal twice with DCL. The inaugural westbound in 2005 on the Disney Magic for Disneyland's 50th anniversary and the eastbound on the Disney Wonder in 2008. They were both wonderful cruises (even with the running out of pins SNAFU on the inaugural!)

Booked today!! We were on the Wonder Southern Caribbean from San Juan 1/18 and loved it. Oldest daughter will be able to join us at Palo this time :yay:

Booked today!! We were on the Wonder Southern Caribbean from San Juan 1/18 and loved it. Oldest daughter will be able to join us at Palo this time :yay:
Welcome aboard demetcalfrn! My sister and brother-in-law, who are sailing with us on this cruise, stay at DVC in Hilton Head every year for a week. It is one of their two DVC home resorts.

Welcome aboard demetcalfrn! My sister and brother-in-law, who are sailing with us on this cruise, stay at DVC in Hilton Head every year for a week. It is one of their two DVC home resorts.
We love Hilton Head!! We are spending a week there this summer with my sister and our families!! Can’t wait!!

We are in!
So excited, we are soon to be first time grandparents and have our daughter, her husband and “TBA baby” booked. Also looking forward to spending extended time with our graduate student son.

Welcome aboard Doingitagain! So now you get to spoil a granddaughter! What fun!

We are on this cruise too; will be our 10th (unless I can convince DW to do a 3 nighter between now and then in addition to the others we've got planned :))

This is our first cruise longer than 7 nights; can we do Palo/Remy more than 2 times?

Whole family is very excited!!

For those of you who have done this cruise before, do you recall the formal, semi formal nights? I assume that there will be a pirate night as well. If you remember, that would be great. Thanks!

We are in too! It will be the 5th Disney cruise for us...going to be a family trip with 18 year old triplets before they head off to college. Love Disney and all that they offer for everyone. We are very excited about this cruise!!!

Welcome aboard thetripletgang! What a great family trip before your triplets head for college!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter