Disney Fantasy-7 Night Eastern Caribbean - May 15, 2021

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
Ahoy Fellow Cruisers: We just booked this cruise believing it will sail. Our September 2020 B2B was canceled and we needed to find something to use our FCCs that had a good possibility of not being canceled. We haven't sailed to the eastern Caribbean since 2012 and are looking forward to seeing the Virgin Islands again along with Castaway Cay. Kindly post what adventures you are looking forward to on this cruise.

Hey cruise buddies! We will also be on this sailing 🤞. Would love to participate in "fish extenders", so any info on that would be awesome! :smickey:

Hey cruise buddies! We will also be on this sailing 🤞. Would love to participate in "fish extenders", so any info on that would be awesome! :smickey:
:welcome: Welcome aboard. I see you have a WDW and DCL cruise coming up in December. NICE. We have a January cruise coming up also. Hope they both set sail.

My wife and I will be on this cruise. We had to reschedule from December. Fingers crossed that it sails and provides a mostly normal experience!

My wife and I will be on this cruise. We had to reschedule from December. Fingers crossed that it sails and provides a mostly normal experience!
:welcome: Welcome Aboard. Obviously, our January 2021 cruise was canceled also. That was the 3rd cruise eliminated from our 2020/2021 agenda. We are really hopeful the May cruise is a GO just like you. It's been a year since we stepped on a Disney cruise.

:welcome: Welcome Aboard. Obviously, our January 2021 cruise was canceled also. That was the 3rd cruise eliminated from our 2020/2021 agenda. We are really hopeful the May cruise is a GO just like you. It's been a year since we stepped on a Disney cruise.
This will be our first cruise since a 3-nighter on the Wonder in May 2019, which completed our Grand Slam. If we sail, this will be our first repeat ship (we did a 7-nighter on the Fantasy in Dec. 2018). Hopefully we'll see you on board!

This will be our first cruise since a 3-nighter on the Wonder in May 2019, which completed our Grand Slam. If we sail, this will be our first repeat ship (we did a 7-nighter on the Fantasy in Dec. 2018). Hopefully we'll see you on board!
This will also be our first cruise since our B2B on the Dream last January which also completed our Grand Slam and up'd us to Platinum. Well, all dressed up for Platinum and nowhere to go!!!!! We had a family cruise (3 staterooms) and a B2B canceled in September. Let's keep thinking positively that May 2021 will happen and we will see you on board.

Our May 15th cruise on the Fantasy no longer exists on the DCL web site (for bookings). Could be limiting the number of passengers for the cruise OR could be step one in the cancellation process. Time will tell.

Received the official cancellation notice in the email this morning. :badpc:
Anyone have a Plan B ready? We're holding out for Summer 2022 cruises to be released soon.

We do not have a plan B. This was our plan B from a December cruise that got canceled!

We do have a Marathon Weekend trip followed by a 4-night cruise on the Dream scheduled for January 2022. We could use a portion of our FCC for that cruise, but it is much cheaper than this 7-nighter on the Fantasy was.

We do not have a plan B. This was our plan B from a December cruise that got canceled!
We do have a Marathon Weekend trip followed by a 4-night cruise on the Dream scheduled for January 2022. We could use a portion of our FCC for that cruise, but it is much cheaper than this 7-nighter on the Fantasy was.
That's great. The Marathons are really exciting. We had a couple on our last cruise (Dream, January 2020) and she was a marathon runner to the max: every state, just finished all the WDW runs that week before the cruise, did the Castaway Runs (2), and then was off to Paris for that Disney marathon. I was totally enthralled by her stories and all her medals she just earned. I see from your picture you have the love of the run also. Good luck in January.
We're actually on Plan E with this our 4th cruise canceled. Hoping Summer 2022 comes out soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!