Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise September 22nd

I've been watching the weather channel a lot lately. Truthfully I don't care where we go as long as we GO

I'm afraid that it might damage Tortola and BVI. Then they will send us back to the western. That happened last September

I'm afraid that it might damage Tortola and BVI. Then they will send us back to the western. That happened last September
I am looking forward to our eastern cruise but since I've only been to Nassau and Castaway Cay,I won't mind the western. I am hoping that Tortola gets a break from storms this year, however, and I understand that it would be more disappointing to those who have done the western before

Hope everyone has a safe trip getting to the port!
We fly out in the very AM Thursday.:banana:

according to my websites, the weather should be nice going down to the BVI's. There is a "disturbance" (thunder storm) in the Atlantic that might move into the BVI area in a few days. The disturbance is not expected to get worse but you never know. we need to keep an eye on it. The seas are expected to be 4' - 5' which isn't bad for a 900 foot long ship.

Thanks to the Daisy FE group!
Hope you all had as great of a time as we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter